Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

for me

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product has helped my PSA readings to decrease.

Not For Me

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

It took maybe a week for this one to set me back to searching. The worst of it was that it increased my urgency to urinate and I also woke up more frequently during the night. ProLobium shouldn't feel bad though, I've tried near a dozen different products so far with negative results...or no results at all.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

INcresed my urine flow. I am reordering and will stick with it. I have tried many, but nothing compares to this.

Extremely pleased

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried many prostate supplements over the years and am currently taking several but I've never seen such an immediate and dramatic improvement from any other product as I've seen with ProLobium. Since I started using it, I'm sleeping through the night without getting up to urinate and my urine stream has been restored to its former fire-hose vigor.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Ths product seems to improve urinary flow

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I noticed a definite improvement in urinary flow rate in about 2 weeks while taking. I am going on 45 days with this product and flow rate continues to improve. There have been no adverse side effects.

Sleep

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I had been out of Prolobium for 4 weeks,waiting for my order to come through from my supplier in Australia.I found this site and ordered 3 bottles and was very surprised to receive my order in 10 days(well done). Since resuming my 15 drops twice a day I am not getting up to go to the toilet every 2hrs and sleeping 5-5 1/2 hrs.

1-6 из 6 всего