Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 15 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

This product really works 2 in 1

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best product out there if you suffer from both gluten and lactose. I actually took after eating a meal and it calmed my stomach down. I also take when going out because Resturants are not 100% gluten free.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Affordable alternative?

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 16, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I was looking for something cheaper than the Houston Enzymes. No success so far. I had no DDP IV benefits at all from this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for eating out

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

These enzymes are really good, being for gluten and lactose in the same capsules, makes it so easy to take them when eating out. And they work very well!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember май 12, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

My condition is stable as I do my best to avoid gluten. But on those occasions when I have a beer or a bit of gluten, I use this to reduce the impact.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This product worked for me.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 07, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Over the Christmas holiday's (when I couldn't prepare my own meals) I took 3 before every meal and was surprised I didn't get sick like I usually do for days. During the 2 week holiday, I didn't feel symptoms but when I got back home and was again -not- eating gluten I -did- feel fatigued which lasted a month. Maybe I should of kept taking them for a month after exposure to gluten? About to buy more so I can take them everyday even though I'm not eating gluten - as a just in case.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Rótulo diferente

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 13, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Produto é bom, empresa ótima, chegou rápido e sem taxas e impostos! Porém fiquei em duvida em relação ao produto porque veio com rótulo diferente do anúncio, já comprei outra vez e o rótulo era igual ao anúncio. Porque mudou?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Produto Sensacional

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 23, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

o GlutenAid me devolveu a alegria de comer as coisas que eu tinha vontade. Muito obrigado!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

انزيم متطور

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 18, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

التركيبة ذكية

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

MRM is a great product and this digestive aid works well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helpfull

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This product helps in that my son &daughter can now enjoy a meal which may have glutton without worrying about bad side effects

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 15 всего

1 2