RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Not convinced

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3151473 фев 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product quite a few times since receiving it and I am not convinced it is helping me all that much. I feel a slight level of increased energy, but it isn't doing what I had hoped it would...which is REALLY boost my energy. I am going to keep using it, but I think I may move onto something new once the the container is empty.

contains SUCRALOSE!

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember сен 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product should be avoided by those who prefer not to consuem the artificial sweetener SUCRALOSE, which is not natural and said to be similar to Aspartame.

Good Focus Drink

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1107737 апр 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried several products over the years and this is the best I have found. No gas, bloating, nervous feeling, racing heart, none of that! Fantastic taste and works well for the entire work out (approx. 70 minutes).

Best Product Ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2077092 окт 17, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

My son's a competitive swimmer. Driven gives him the "drive" to perform throughout his 3 hour practice. More than likely, it's the recovery that's noticably different.

Debbie

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1319480 окт 10, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

So far so good. It has given me endurance & stamina for my morning workouts. I find myself more focused. It truely aids in burning body fat. Love it.

Absolutely Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3064855 янв 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product is so effective! I will be buying it for some time to come. It is wonderful for waking you up and really gives you energy. You don't feel it when you drink it but once you start moving you realize you are able to do SO MUCH MORE. My mother loves it also as it helps relieve soreness.

great product..works fine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2406812 июл 29, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product gives you the boost to get a few extra pumps in at the gym..

Great energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1352709 май 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I usually use a scoop of this before I work-out. It doesn't leave me feeling jittery, but just gives me constant energy for my work-out.

I like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1393517 дек 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff tastes great...just like lemonade. The only problem with it is it's hard to completely dissovle. There's always a little bit left on the bottom of the glass.

taste good and it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2123926 окт 26, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Good stuff.. really helps with my workouts. I recommend it to anyone!!

1-10 из 14 всего