Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Feels Great, Very Healthy

Отзыв оставлен ellelisw июл 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This feels very good on my sun-damaged skin; not too light, not too greasy. Seems to sink in very well but I can still tell it's there, helping my skin stay soft and moisturized. I've seen great improvements in my skin texture in the 3 months I've been using Mineral Fusion lotion. The "sunstone" scent is very a very natural floral; it really smells like a fresh bouquet of flowers. It's too sweet and heady for me, though. I like the brighter, citrus-based scent of the "waterstone" better.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A decent moisturizer with no scent

Отзыв оставлен ShokoFlomel июл 01, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

It is a good moisturizer. The scent is subtle. In fact, there is almost none, and it is good for those who don't like any scents left on their skin. UPD: Now it is finished. I have used it till the last drop and I should say it is really good. I even add one more star and give it five stars because it moisturizes wonderful. It gets absorbed not bad abd your skin is very calm and pleasant after using it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

潤います☆

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

2本目です。 べたつかず潤います。肌のかさつきが改善されている気がします。 waterstoneはどこかオレンジの苦味のような香りが最後に鼻にツンとくるので こちらのマイルドな香りのほうがお気に入り。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Awesome!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great product and it was shipped so fast!! Very happy, thank you!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nice subtle smell

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The scent is not overpowering and the lotion rubs in easily and doesn't feel greasy. It is fine for the summer but I will use something thicker in the winter.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

not great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 13, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I like the smell, but doesn't moisturize

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего