RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

super woman's super boost

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1925942 сен 14, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

Over the years I have tried many multi vitamins on the market. About 6 month ago my local pharmacist recommended Mega Food, Women's DailyFoods. Through very busy and stressful lifestyle I sometimes neglect to nurture my body with healthy foods. While not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise program, this multi-vitamin helps bridge the periods of a decreased vitamin and mineral intake. After a consistent 4-month trial period I started experiencing increased energy and less fatigue during the day. I take 3 tablets daily.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2689719 июл 13, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Great product. I love the "whole food" concept in vitamins. This is the only brand I have purchased in the whole food category so I don't have any comparison, but it sure works for me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The only multi-vitamins I will use!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3017290 окт 17, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

These are the only vitamins that I can take on an empty stomach. I have never felt better!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1337399 мар 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Quality ingredients. I like the fact that it's whole food, so you can take it on an empty stomach.

Well packaged

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2328322 ноя 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Never any pill damage. Easy to swallow.

Staple in my house

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2003243 сен 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I've been taking this Women's Formula (3 a day) for over a year now. I can tell when I miss it. I especially appreciate that I can take them on an empty stomach with no repercussions whatsoever. I'm glad that iherb stocks it in the 180 count and at a great price. (Thank you!)

Good Deal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3350808 янв 19, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product - you only need one pill a day.

Vitamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2086118 ноя 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product seems to be working great for me so far, but this is my first time taking a vitamin supplement. So I think I would need to give it a while before I can give an accurate rating.

1-8 из 8 всего