Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 10 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great organic greens

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I like this greens very much, all organic ingredients and not a bad taste. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great tasting

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I was plesantly surprised that this taste as good as it does. Feel Like I have heaps more energy during the day, am glad I purchase this product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Lots of energy!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This greens mixture helps digestion and energy levels perceptibly within the first couple days of use.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is great stuff, the only problem is the taste, which is kind of bland but not bad.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

megafood, organic greens for women

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

really liked that this is greared for women,great product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good greens

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great product, mixed with vanilla almond milk in a shaker & tastes good. I take it at least 5 times a week.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

좋은상품

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

특별이 좋지도 않지만 나쁘지도 않다. 그냥 대체 식품이라 생각하고 먹고있습니다.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Conned

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 07, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I was not really happy when this product arrived and I saw it contained 4 grams of sugar per 12 grams (one third!!) where does this come from I thought. And then I saw it unrefined evaporated cane juice (in my eyes pure sugar). I am sooo disappointed I paid a lot of money for nothing.Why do they put so much sugar in this product, the other ingredients seemed healthy... I wish Iherb could put in very big chocolate letters 'this product contains sugar'. PS: I still tried it to see how it tasted; very sweet and it does not mix as well as the previous greens I tried.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Will order again!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

All went as expected. Very happy with the product(the same that I used to pay much more in the store), and handling of the order.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Its nice green food ,not too much taste to it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 10 всего