RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Iron without the agony

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1775098 июн 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

After being diagnosed borderline-anemic, I tried taking the iron supplement the doctor recommended. My body totally rejected it. It was awful. A co-worker told me about this product, which she took when she was pregnant. I tried it. It worked. Two tablets a day until my levels were back to normal, now I take one a day. My doctor knew the test results, and was willing to write me a letter, so I can now get reimbursed for this through my pre-tax medical spending account.

A Life Saver

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1245459 фев 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

With my history of anemia and a difficult time getting my body to actually ABSORB iron, this combination has changed my life, seriously. I finally found something that has given me back my energy!!

Energy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2653254 окт 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I'm surprised because I've taken vitamins for many years and never felt a real energy boost, even from dessicated liver. This stuff is different--it puts the go in your get-up.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Anemia Cause by Heavy Periods a Thing of the PAST!!!

Отзыв оставлен 5630121873117602769 ноя 29, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I will attempt to make this a short review and get straight to the point. I've battled with anemia since the age of 16 and now I'm 30. I've tried iron pills (and liquid) both prescribed and over the counter to no avail. I've also tried Floradix off and on with no real measurable results. Fast forward to now!!! Check the before and after: 9/15/2014--CBC White Blood Count---4.9 Red Blood Count-----3.55L Hemoglobin----------8.0L Hematocrit----------26.0L MCV-----------------73.2L MCH-----------------22.4L MCHC----------------30.7L RDW-----------------16.7H 11/29/2014---CBC White Blood Count---4.9 Red Blood Count-----4.26 Hemoglobin----------11.2L (went up 3 points!!!!) Hematocrit----------34.8L (went up 8 points!!!!) MCV-----------------81.8 MCH-----------------26.4L MCHC----------------32.3 RDW-----------------24.3H My doctor wanted to prescribe me some glorified multivitamin that contained iron to boost my blood. But at $50 for a one month prescription, I decided to continue on the more natural route. I received the MegaFood Blood Builder Tablets from Iherb.com on 10/09/2014 and started taking them immediately. I take 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM. I also take 1--1,000mg vitamin c tablet with each dosage of the Blood Builder to allow the iron to better absorb. I am a vegetarian who does eat dairy on occasion. I make sure not to consume any dairy before or after 2hrs since calcium blocks absorption. I also do not consume tea during that time either. I am so thrilled with this product and the amazing impact it has had on my life in such a short time. If you have anemia please consider ordering this product.

Doesn't make me nauseous

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2135615 мар 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Since my iron level is low (not anemic), my doctor advised iron supplements. But they make me nauseous, except for this brand. I suppose it's because it's food based, but I can take it at any time of day with no problem.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

When I'm at home, I eat ice like a chain smoker smokes....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1661051 сен 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

When I'm at home, I eat ice like a chain smoker smokes.... up until about a week ago!! 1 week after starting the daily Blood Builder supplement, my ice cravings our gone! Even when I'm in the freezer for actual food, seeing the ice has no effect on me (you ice addicts know what I'm talking about). Not too sure about my energy levels, because it has only been 2 weeks. But I KNOW that something's working! Oh, and these pills havent made me feel sick or anything, like the dozens of iron pills I've tried in the past. Thanks!

Noticeable difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1105464 мар 12, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have been diagnosed with low iron level, and it was so low that at one point, the doctor tested me for Thalassemia - which I was negative. I took iron supplements sometimes, but was advised that it is not a supplement that could be taken continuously. I have started on Blood Builder for about 3 weeks now, one tablet/day. I no longer feel dizzy after I get up from kneeling or squatting or just bending down to pick up something. It is absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.

BEST IRON SUPPLEMENT!

Отзыв оставлен 5081564651949279485 сен 18, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this brand for a few months now and this was a re-order. They have dramatically improved my energy levels, and I just feel I have more "stamina" overall. I have been anemic for some time and I love how easy these are on the stomach and there is no bad taste to them! Highly recommend!

Good Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1282693 июл 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This product actually works! I have tried the gamut of iron products and none of them raised my iron level even one point. This raised my iron level over 30 points in just two months.

cured my Restless Leg Symptoms

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2390841 июн 12, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I used to be on iron tablets that were not food based, to help with my RLS - Restless Legs. Sometimes they worked and sometimes not. But this product changed everything I no longer have RLS, and have had it for almost 40 years. Such a huge relief, for everyone who has it can understand. Thank you, MegaFood!

1-10 из 67 всего