Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

always solid

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

i tend to eat my seaweed straight outta the bag. the nutrition and important elements found in sea veggies have been quite beneficial to my body, namely my thyroid. with the maine coast brand, i can honestly say that there products are priced well, and a decent choice amongst the competition. nothing spectacular but good enough. this seaweed is on the mild side........... a polar opposite to something along the lines of a wild dulse

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Save from the 'East Coast' ;

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 31, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The Wakame Vegetable has been a fairly 'mew' addition to my choice of spices. Once I got used to the 'flavor' it has become a vaforite, in soup's & salad's. I pay special attention to where it is harvested & will only purchase Sea Vegetables from our East Coast. Taking into cosideration the desaster & it's posible affects on Sea Vegetables form the Earthquakes in other parts of the Pacific.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good and tasty but not edible as it is

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 04, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

It might be a substitution for Japanese wakame, but it is not edible - not suitable for snacks ans salads, only for soups and cooking, The weeds are too big and too hard, it's very difficult to cut it to pieces and impossible to rear with your hands.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wakame

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Wakame seaweed is an excellent source of iodine and other minerals. I am a vegetarian and do not eat fish. This is a fantastic way for me to supplement my diet with omega 3.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really delicious for seaweed salads

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I love their products!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good, prefer flakes though

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I realized when I opened the packet that these were strips of wakame that needed to be chopped up, which is fine, but a little more work than the usual brand I get which is pre-chopped. Seems like really high quality wakame and tastes good.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

日本のわかめに慣れてしまったので・・・

Отзыв оставлен HealthyAwareness июл 26, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

なるべく汚染値の低い海で取れた海藻をと思い購入しました。乾燥した塩わかめです。 日本のわかめの美味しさに慣れてしまっているので、それと比べると古くなってしまっている風味と薄っぺらい質量感に残念。 日本近海の海(地球の海)をきれいにしないと美味しい海藻は食べられなくなりますね。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Maine ingredient in your diet

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 14, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I'm niot new to japanese sea vegetables but look forward to using Alaria. This is atlantic wakame and apparently north Altantic sea vegetables are more robust and more suitable for us in Scotland,Finland,Icelandic and other northern countries.I reckon it will make a classic soup and like theother range of Maine coast sea vegetables the cover on thebag is insipring!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Will be buying again

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 13, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

High quality product. Do follow instructions at the back closely.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

great

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 13 всего

1 2