RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-5 из 5 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Lung Support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1663974 авг 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is one of several lung related products I use after having lung cancer surgery in November 2004. My oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering told me to continue with whatever I'm doing since it seems to be working.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Also for allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1915011 сен 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product was recommended to my husband for his allergies. When his allergies would get bad, it always was followed by a sinus infection. No sinus infections in over a year! Even with the "record high pollen count" this year, he has not had a problem, taking two every morning. It is a staple now in our home!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helps free up a tight chest

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2616104 мар 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I'm attempting to wean myself off long term pharmaceutical asthma medications and I notice a definite positive effect on my lungs and breathing with this lung support. It's only been a few weeks so it's a little early to tell what the long term benefits might be. I've suffered from mild to sever asthma for 40 years.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Super Fresh!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1077964 янв 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

didn't feel good after taking these

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3291060 мар 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

these don't seem to be right for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-5 из 5 всего