Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Lung Support

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is one of several lung related products I use after having lung cancer surgery in November 2004. My oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering told me to continue with whatever I'm doing since it seems to be working.

Also for allergies

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product was recommended to my husband for his allergies. When his allergies would get bad, it always was followed by a sinus infection. No sinus infections in over a year! Even with the "record high pollen count" this year, he has not had a problem, taking two every morning. It is a staple now in our home!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helps free up a tight chest

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I'm attempting to wean myself off long term pharmaceutical asthma medications and I notice a definite positive effect on my lungs and breathing with this lung support. It's only been a few weeks so it's a little early to tell what the long term benefits might be. I've suffered from mild to sever asthma for 40 years.

Super Fresh!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

didn't feel good after taking these

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

these don't seem to be right for me.

1-5 из 5 всего