Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-8 из 8 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

liquid health products opti glucosamine

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My husband has been using this product for a couple of years now and he never misses his morning dose. He says his joints never bother him now.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to use,great with tea/add to morning soy protein shake or organic berry-type juice...noticable better flexibility & energy. Take half dose/reg days...full dose when hiking or exercise regimen days.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Liquid Health

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I feel it is a miracle in a bottle.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Liquid Health Products, Opti-Glucosamine

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Very good price/quality.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I started adding this to my breakfast smoothie. It definitely helped with all of my little aches and pains. Big difference!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

liquid health opti glucosamine

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Have felt a difference with my joints since using it. Joints feel better.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

味はマズイです

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 16, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

効き目はどうかなぁ・・・

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Actually, dangerous-to-use product...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Received the order in the different bottle, not as at the picture,but its not a big story. The substance inside was liquid like a water with many bubbles, not oily like I used before. The taste and smell like spoiled juice. The support personnel to which I addressed was some clown, tried to startle me and to turn me to idiot. So, I don't know - or it is some spoiled product because of the storage conditions, or it is the usual quality product of this company. I'll send this trash back to iHerbs. Maybe this clown that answered me will use it. Just checked up this item on the vitacost and the feedbacks are the same as mine. So, this is simply bad product. Save your money...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-8 из 8 всего