RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Lily of the Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Gel

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2305819 апр 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

The best yet!!! Have tried many kinds, but when I found and purchased Lily of the Desert, that was the end of my search for aloe gel. This is remarkable. Aloe gel, and only Lily of the Desert Aloe Gel, has allevaiated my Irritable Bowel, and reduced my acid reflux to a minimum. This has been a life saver. Iherb's swift actions in delivery of product and prices are equal with the product. The Best!! Peggy H., Missouri

Unbelivable

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2310693 апр 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues. Some of them they were laughing, but I have IBS and believe it or not it is the best "medication" I ever tried!!!

Caution

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1224909 апр 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This contains an ingredient called carrageenan, a thickening agent, derived from seaweed which can have many harmful side effects. For me I turned red with what looked like the worst sunburn ever. I also tried it for acid reflux when I read it would help, but only made it worse. Most everything has additives, but this one I could not tolerate. I found the article below and many others you may want to check before purchasing. http://blog.healthkismet.com/carrageenan-cancer-health-inflammation

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Aloe is one of God's most wonderful remedies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2141257 дек 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

The aloe plant itself removes toxins from the air. It's gel is awesome for burns and just to keep your skin smooth in general. This lily of the desert gel isn't the thickest I have had, but iherb has such a good price on it that it is worth getting this jug and drinking a bit more than I usually do. Since I have started drinking aloe, it has regulated my system, and I truly believe it allows my body to absorb more of what I am putting into it. I recommend to everyone for digestion aid.

The best!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1899037 дек 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I use this product for treatment of my fibromylia. I have found this to work much better than the juice and tastes better too. I mix it with my juices, i.e. orange, cranberry, tomato, etc. and drink to my health. I have used this product for ten years.

Intestinal Problems.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3317488 май 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Was diagnosed with colitis. I drink aloe vera every morning on an empty stomach. This and L-glutamine has helped alot with my digestion problems. I believe Lily of the Desert is the best.

SO MANY USES: INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1540908 ноя 25, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

THIS IS BETTER THAN THE ALOE VERA JUICE. YOU GET MORE USES INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY OUT OF THE GALLON. I MIX IT WITH WATER & SPLENDA TO DRINK OR MIX IT IN JUICES. I MIX IT WITH MY SHAMPOO & IT MAKES MY HAIR VERY SOFT. I SPREAD SOME ON MY FACE & LET IT SOAK IN. IT COOLS & SOFTENS THE FACE. I MIX IT WITH MY BODY LOTION & IT MAKES MY SKIN SO MUCH SOFTER. MY HUSBAND USES IT AS AN AFTER SHAVE. & KEEP IT HANDY IN THE KITCHEN FOR THOSE BURNS !

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1510087 июл 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent brand, service and prices

My all time favorite Aloe Vera-Lily of the Desert

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1504595 июл 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is my all time favorite aloe vera gel and I use it in lotions, creams, hair shampoo and conditioner, and my puppy loves it too. For internal use I would recommend though the Lily of the Desert juice.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

whole leaf aloe vera gel

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1382270 июн 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

this product is excellet to be feed to horses to control ulcers.

1-10 из 32 всего