Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Lily of the Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Gel

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

The best yet!!! Have tried many kinds, but when I found and purchased Lily of the Desert, that was the end of my search for aloe gel. This is remarkable. Aloe gel, and only Lily of the Desert Aloe Gel, has allevaiated my Irritable Bowel, and reduced my acid reflux to a minimum. This has been a life saver. Iherb's swift actions in delivery of product and prices are equal with the product. The Best!! Peggy H., Missouri

Unbelivable

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues. Some of them they were laughing, but I have IBS and believe it or not it is the best "medication" I ever tried!!!

Caution

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This contains an ingredient called carrageenan, a thickening agent, derived from seaweed which can have many harmful side effects. For me I turned red with what looked like the worst sunburn ever. I also tried it for acid reflux when I read it would help, but only made it worse. Most everything has additives, but this one I could not tolerate. I found the article below and many others you may want to check before purchasing. http://blog.healthkismet.com/carrageenan-cancer-health-inflammation

SO MANY USES: INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 25, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

THIS IS BETTER THAN THE ALOE VERA JUICE. YOU GET MORE USES INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY OUT OF THE GALLON. I MIX IT WITH WATER & SPLENDA TO DRINK OR MIX IT IN JUICES. I MIX IT WITH MY SHAMPOO & IT MAKES MY HAIR VERY SOFT. I SPREAD SOME ON MY FACE & LET IT SOAK IN. IT COOLS & SOFTENS THE FACE. I MIX IT WITH MY BODY LOTION & IT MAKES MY SKIN SO MUCH SOFTER. MY HUSBAND USES IT AS AN AFTER SHAVE. & KEEP IT HANDY IN THE KITCHEN FOR THOSE BURNS !

Intestinal Problems.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Was diagnosed with colitis. I drink aloe vera every morning on an empty stomach. This and L-glutamine has helped alot with my digestion problems. I believe Lily of the Desert is the best.

The best!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I use this product for treatment of my fibromylia. I have found this to work much better than the juice and tastes better too. I mix it with my juices, i.e. orange, cranberry, tomato, etc. and drink to my health. I have used this product for ten years.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Aloe is one of God's most wonderful remedies

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

The aloe plant itself removes toxins from the air. It's gel is awesome for burns and just to keep your skin smooth in general. This lily of the desert gel isn't the thickest I have had, but iherb has such a good price on it that it is worth getting this jug and drinking a bit more than I usually do. Since I have started drinking aloe, it has regulated my system, and I truly believe it allows my body to absorb more of what I am putting into it. I recommend to everyone for digestion aid.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

THIS IS MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOSTLY BRANDS.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

EXCELENT ALOE VERA.....(SAVILA IS SPANISH) WOULD BE GOOD IF iHERB GET THE LEAVES OF ALOE VERA.

Aloe

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Super quick shipping! Great to work with. Will order again.

very pleased!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I am very happy with my order.

1-10 из 32 всего