Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

LIFE TIME,LIQUID URI-ACTIVE BLEND

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Since I have drinking the Uri-Active blend, I do not get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. It has also helped me with my prostate.I am 67 years old, and I feel great and young when I drink this. For me this is a 10 star!!! BK

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Thrilled!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I am absolutely overwhelmed by this product's healing power. I suffered from chronic bladder infections for many years and decided to give this a try. I have been infection free since I started using the product and so thankful. This is a natural, healthy option vs. antiobitics, which, after using frequently, kill the good bacteria in the body which causes various digestive problems. I hope others can benefit as I have from this product. Please don't ever stop carrying it!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

EXPIRED PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 23, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I WOULDN'T KNOW IF THIS PRODUCT WAS WORKING FOR ME OR NOT, BECAUSE WHEN I RECEIVED IT, IT WAS 2 MONTHS OUT OF DATE! I'VE BEEN CONSUMING IT FOR 6 WEEKS, NOT KNOWING IT WAS EXPIRED. NOT HAPPY!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

great tasting it helped me get rid of a uti

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

very good product, I liked it alot.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Felicitaciones

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 02, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Todo muy bien !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Hope it helps?

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 29, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

The taste is not bad, i try to take it every day. Since i have problems with recurring uti'S, so far so good!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product for UTI!! highly recommend it.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Great for reoccuring UTI! Very good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Health

Отзыв оставлен JoelNolan123 авг 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent for keeping urinary tract infections away taste good and is very cheap for what it does.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A good Urinary Tract Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this after getting a Urinary Tract Infection. The antibiotics really upset my stomach so I started taking Life Time Liquid Uri-Active Blend & it really helped.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 20 всего

1 2