Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

AWESOME, AND POWERFUL!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I can't recommend this highly enough!!! As I understand it, a 1 ounce serving (there are 32 per bottle) is equal to the amount of Resveratrol you'd find in 1,000 glasses of wine. All of the health benefits, with none of the downside of wine consumption.

Life Time Resveratrol

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My husband and I have been using this product now for 2 months. I seem to have more energy, don't seem to have as many aches and pains, I'm sleeping better, not so many hot flashes, my asthma and GERD are much better. I take it morning and night. Love the pricing on this site. They were fast in shipping and I will be ordering more soon.

Martin and Courtney

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Courtney likes the taste. I think its a little funky but not aweful. Both of us feel that this product is making a noticable difference in our health. I think I notice increased cardiovascular endurance on my bike and in the gym. Also seems to provide a protective factor against cigarette smoke. Courtney says she feels better in the morning if she remembers to take a dose of resveratrol before bed time.I suppose we're just as susceptible as the next person to placebo-effect and hype but this product really seems to be doing something.

Good taste

Отзыв оставлен iShopiHerb июн 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Resveratrol increases your good cholesterol and helps fight heart disease. This product tastes good and is good for you!

Resveratrol

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Great Product. Feel a definite increase in my energy and endurance. Taste Good too.

Found it here, love it!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

After searching far and wide for Resveratrol in liquid form, I found it at iHerb.com. I use it for its antioxidant effect because I don't regularly consume the necessary fruits and/or wines to bolster my system. Very pleased with the product.

So far---great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 14, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Like very few supplement products, I feel this one at work very soon after beginning use. Research on resveratrol is compelling and this product seems to be a great way of getting resveratrol.

makes me feel young i'm 64

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 28, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

First day I took it I was pleasantly surprised to have energy and felt great!

Phewey

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I purchased this Resveratrol liquid based on the ingredients and reviews and the fact that it is a liquid, but we just cannot tolerate the taste... both my husband and I get the worst looks on our faces when we take this.. the taste is just gawd-awful. It reminds me of straight Noni. Kaaack :C

We're is this product?

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I want to get this product.

1-10 из 51 всего