Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 56 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Much better than Monavie

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I used to drink Monavie, but was suprised at how much more energy I had, when I tried the Life Time Acai Plus. And, it's about 1/2 the price!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Taste & Energy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 26, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried several types of Acai juice and this one has the best taste and gives me the best energy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

매일 아침에 마셔요.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 16, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

아사이베리의 효과를 기대하며 매일아침에 공복에 한잔씩 마시고 있습니다. 뭐.. 효과가 이렇다하게 나타나진 않지만.. 건강해지고있다고 믿습니다.ㅋㅋ 2년 넘게 마시는중인데 확실히 예전보단 활력이 생기는것 같아요. 믿음의 효과인지는 모르겠지만요..;;

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great taste! Great price!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

You can drink it straight from the bottle, or mix it in a smoothie. Wonderful energy boost!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love this product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 12, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This was really great. The taste is good enough to drink alone. I added it my smothie in the morning.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I believe this helps me sleep better. I don't really care much for the taste. It's pretty tangy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

acai juice blend

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

the 6500 mg count is right on with copararable products, but the taste of others(total health shop) are more preferable to this product. Maye be this Is why cost is a tremendous factor in my decision to stay with Life Time.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Life Time ,Acai Plus Juice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The bottle had a small dent. Hard to open the inner cap (too sticky). tastes so-so.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I wont' buy it again

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I am trying all kinds of Acai juice blend. I don't like this one. It taste like cheap kids drink...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not impressed

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My wife and I are both using this daily as suggested. I am not seeing any weight loss, not seeing any increase in energy, etc... In fact we are not seeing any benefit at all. it does taste good though.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 56 всего

1 2 3 4 5