Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

It really works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I was reluctant that a cream would help my endometriosis, especially since I have tried so many prescription treatments, but this cream totally changed my cycle for the better! It extended my too-short cycle, and I have had an absolutely pain free period this time around. I will be using this every month from now on! I just bought a back up bottle :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

an amazing thig has happened...

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal авг 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

My better half went through a long period of tiredness, weight gain, and mood swings. After having a comprehensive blood test, she consulted a nutritionally-oriented (female) physician in Florida who prescribed this product (along with Enzymatic Therapy, Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula). Within days she began feeling much better. She has tons more energy, she's lost 20 lbs (without dieting), she looks and feels more fit than she has since her 20's, her hair has thickened and darkened (most of the gray is gone now). She is now having periods again (at age 53, after not having one for years). The Life Flo is inexpensive and easy to use. It tends to be rather greasy and difficult to absorb...however, we feel it's worth it. She feels like she has her life back again! Click my reviewer name to see my reviews of other helpful products.

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 26, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I was diagnosed with PCOS, endo and have fibroids as well. Have been told I would never have children without IVF. I've had 3 miscarriages. My partner and I decided to try a few different things, thyroid medicine for the two of us and vitex and this for me. Well, after not even 1 cycle I am pregnant. It is early, so I don't know right now if it will work out but in the years I've been with my partner we've never used contraception and I haven't gotten pregnant (the miscarriages were 6 years ago), but in 1 month I am. I think this stuff is amazing. I really hope it helps other people as well. My only problem with it - and it's not a major thing - is that I wish it would measure a half dose. After reading about progesterone it seems doing 2 small applications is better then one. I just guess how much half a pump is, but it would be great if it was 2 pumps for a full dose and 1 (which to do twice a day) would be half a daily dose.

A lifesaver

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product absolutely saved me. I'm just 43, so I assume it's perimenopause, but I began suddenly having horrific night sweats and hot flashes throughout the day. I was getting little sleep as I was awakened every night tossing and turning to cool off several times a night. After suffering through them for several weeks, I finally researched what I could do to help. This cream was a true life saver for me. It put a complete stop to my uncomfortable night sweats and hot flashes after just one day! No kidding! I applied it in the morning and that very night, I slept for the first time in weeks without awakening. It was incredible. I could not believe how quickly and effectively it worked for me. If you're suffering from hot flashes and you haven't tried a progesterone cream yet.... this one works!! Maybe they all do..I don't know, but I do KNOW this one does!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

the best progesterone i've used

Отзыв оставлен allieb авг 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I am 39 and my ovaries failed at 29. I've been on hormone replacement- all combinations and strengths and types for the last 10 years. You won't see me joining the bandwagon against estrogen. It saved my life- without it I was depressed, hot-flashing all the time, no energy, and a million other symptoms. But I had to take progesterone to cycle every month. I've been on Provera and Prometrium and even pharmacy compounded preogesterone that cost 3 times as much as this product. This has been BY FAR the best. I haven't had the side effects with this that I had with the other progesterones. I use it with my estrogen and I feel better than ever. Highly recommend.

요고 정말 추천해요^^

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

전 다낭성 난소증후근에 자궁내막이 두껍기까지 그래서 생리양도 어마어마하게 많고 빈혈을 달고 살았어요 당연히 생리는 엄청 불규칙해서 6개월에 한번 생리를 할때도 있었을정도.. 우연히 알게된 DIM-plus와 이 크림으로 인해서 생리양도 훨씬 줄었구요 매달 생리를 하게되어서 심리적으로도 너무 좋으네요... 이번달은 생리를 끝냈는데도 어지러움을 느끼지 않아서 너무좋네요 저는 과다생리에 불규칙한 생리를 바로잡아주어서 너무 만족합니다. 단, 저처럼 약과 크림을 같이 바르지마시고 한달은 약을 한달은 크림을 바르고 증세가 어떤지 지켜보시고 본인에게 맞는걸로 사용하세요 전 두개를 동시에 먹으면서 발랐기때문에 어떤게 저한테 큰도움이 됐는지 파악이 되질 않더라구요 그래도 이것만으로도 전 너무너무 만족합니다. 꾸준이 써줄 계획입니다 모두모두 건강하시길^^

Progesta-Care

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

After taking this for several years now - hairy face is clearer of hair - black mustache almost faded out - no more overheating during high temperatures and extra exhertion. I had way too much estrogen and now this product has balanced my system out.

Progesta-Care Body Cream

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I only gave it 4 stars because the cream leaves a sticky feeling on your skin after application other than that, it worked miracles on me, thank you!

Recommended

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

iHerb had the best price I could find on a natural progesterone cream that I trust. Progesta-Care is easy to use. The pump measures the amount for you and assures that the cream is not exposed to the air or contaminated. I've been pleased with iHerb and Progesta-care and would recommend them to my friends.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I was a little skeptical but decided to try it anyway. I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids and endometriosis( I am 43 years old). I also started experiancing very heavy periods and hot flashes. Right after I start using this cream, I forgot about my hot flashes especially bothering me during night time, and my last period was surprisingly short and light. I have been using it for 1.5 months now and absolutely love it. Highly recommend to try!

1-10 из 72 всего