Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Worth the Money!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is an excellent supplement. I had been using previously standard COQ10 which did nothing. The minute I switched to this(at half the dosage of standard COQ10), I noticed an immediate improvement. In fact, the first night after I took it, it gave me such a boost I was up much of the night and felt great the next day. Since then I have not had any issues sleeping...was just the first night. One of the few vitamins that has given me some improvement in my chronic fatigue.

LE Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

The 1st time I tried this product,I was very impressed as my staying focused on everyday situations had changed immensely. I always recommend this product to all my friends and to you. Thank you LE for a great product and many others.

Nice but overpriced

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 03, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

The products from this brand works for sure. However the claims on superiority seldom plays out in the proportions of the price premium as is always the case. So I think Life Extension should lower its price despite its marketing claims.

Helps energy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 08, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I take numerous vitamins and supplements to counteract the extreme loss of energy caused by fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. I added this product to my regime some months ago and have found it very helpful.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Use with PQQ for enhanced effects

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 09, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I used this along with PQQ following a recommendation. Apparently they work in tandem, or enhance each other's absorption, I can't remember, unfortunately. I noticed a subtle effect with the CoQ10 but as soon as I added PQQ (also Life Extension brand) I was getting out of bed within a minute of my alarm going off and able to exercise despite being in the throes of some terrible fatigue (found out it was iron deficiency).

Super Ubiquinol

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Great product i recommend this product i feel 100 mg is right for me i take 2 50 mg tablets for breakfast i am open to trying other Ubiquinol products if anyone has tried other companys and think it is better can they say in a review

Gresat Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

It's too bad that CoQ10 has to cost so much considering how valuable a supplement it is. I always like Life Extension as a brand and trust it.

great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Very effectiv for the Skin.

いいでしょう

Отзыв оставлен RudyMARYBallet дек 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

正直イマイチ効果はわかりませんが、飲んで変なことにならないし、良いと思います。高いのでマイナスにしましたが、安い物より安心感があります。ライフエクステンションは優秀♪

Good!