RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent brand and product

Отзыв оставлен Jodi-Hummingbird янв 09, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I agree, iHerb and DHL a great team! This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1476045 дек 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is by far one of the best CoQ10 products. I can tell the difference when I take a different brand.

I trust Life Extension

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268836 сен 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have chronic fatigue, and this seems to help. If I don't take it for a while I see a difference. It is a form of Co Q 10 that is absorbed better than the other.

I like this coQ10

Отзыв оставлен Giordie апр 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I feel i have more energy with this product, will buy again

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helps me be less sore after exercise.

Отзыв оставлен danarm апр 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I feel almost no effect. However, it helps me with DOMS if I take it before and after exercise. This happens because it helps more complete lactic acid metabolism.

Powerful stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2044655 ноя 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have been told by doctor's in Europe to have CoQ10 specifically Ubiquinol. This vitamin is a definite must have for me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product line, great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1267227 июн 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is the fourth bottle of Life Extension Super Ubiquinol I have purchased. Both my father and I take this product and it has allowed my father to eliminate both his statins and his blood pressure meds. I feel more energetic and overall healthier. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for quality Ubiquinol.

good price and delivery

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2571312 апр 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

LE has always been expensive. Even though I just bought many Jarrow(also good brand)a week ago, but when I see the LE sale, I bought some for my mom again.

Ubiquinol CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538127 мар 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The form that your body can use without having to add an enzyme. We are pretty much switching all supplements to Life Extension. Feel this company is superior to others. Like that we can buy from iHerb without going through a distributor.

From Australia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1171054 май 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I alway trust life Extension with them product it's olways excellent and i do benefit a lot from it

1-10 из 20 всего