Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Regrew a knuckle

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 09, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I know it sounds unbelievable. But a knuckle I smashed over 20 years ago has grown mostly back over the span of a couple months. I started on K2 for the the first time in my life and increased the amount of D3.

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My wife takes this for a bad tooth which has given her problems and other than extraction the dentist has no solution. A few days after starting k2 the pain stopped and has not returned after 4 months.

K2 MK7 for osteoporosis and CV

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to swallow small softgel. Too early to tell for what it is doing for osteoporosis and CV yet but this product seems to get great reviews in scientific studies for putting calcium where it should be, i.e. into your bones rather than calcifying your arteries that will contribute to Cardiovascular Disease. Great result for tooth acre, pain went away after about two weeks on this supplement. IHerb service is great arrives half way round the world in about 3 to 4 days. Cheapest source of supplements in general.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very satisfied with this product!

Отзыв оставлен TinVal апр 19, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I noticed that my nails grow up faster with this product + 20 min sunshine a day.

Super K

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Super K is super product. I've used it for sever Toothache and it completly eliminate it in less than two weeks.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

fantastic product!, i recently had dental prosthesis and my teeth were in terrible shape, it hurted when eating and drinking even slightly cold or hot food. within 20 hours of using the first softgel, i felt my teeth getting thicker and i can now eat anything hot or cold. it is almost too good to be true.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Calcium deposits - appear to have reduced.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I and my son have issues with calcium build up. Mine were due to two collapsed discs, where calcium had protruded onto the spinal column and was causing pain and other sensations down my right leg. This had been present for 12 months and was confirmed by xray. My son's shoulder had been badly damaged many 10 years ago in a motorcycle accident and calcium deposits had begun to cause him problems as well. Both of us are now free of pain and I have no more sensations down my leg. Excellent product 5 stars!

This is very good.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

As you are taking Vitamin D , it is crucial to take K2 as well.I was reading a study about the Japanese saying the fastest way to introduce a heart attack is to supplement high on Vit.D alone. Because it will introduce calcification of your arteries.As I am not suicidal I will not go without Vit. K2 as I am working on my upper level of Vit. D

noticed a difference

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

can say along with the others that this made a noticeable difference in my teeth. Finally!!

Vitamin K

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My son has what they call a boxers break which is he broke it below the nuckle of th little finger... they said he could not return to his Rugby League and Rugby union until after 6 weeks he was back training and playing in 5 and is healing great.

1-10 из 97 всего