Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Helps lung function

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My husband has had great success with this product. It thins the mucus, and makes it easier to clear from the throat. Maybe it is even improving his lung function.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Definite energy booster

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 17, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Felt great right away after taking these, better than other brands of NAC,

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good for its Purpose.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good mucolytic. Jury is out on how well it scavenges acetylaldehyde, etc.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Lung congestion?

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal авг 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

THIS is the remedy when suffering from chest congestion. It works remarkably well. Seems to work best when taken at the same time as vitamin c, on an empty stomach. Within an hour or two, the congestion is gone and your lungs feel like a teenager again. I take it with an Ester-C. For smokers or former smokers, or anyone afflicted with bronchitis, this is the stuff! Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is good, but I prefer NAC-Sustain...which was out of stock when I ordered this.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

amazing antioxidant

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 29, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

NAC is a very good antioxidant especially for the liver. It is officialy used as an antidote to paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose. Also it is used as cough remedie.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

肝機能が弱ってきた方にオススメ!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

肝機能数値が悪化(上昇)してきたら、まずこのサプリメントをオススメします。数字で実感しました。他メーカーでも良いものはあると思いますが、Life Extension社の製品ということで非常に安心感があります。非常にオススメできる商品です。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great antioxidant but must take with 1:3 ratio with vitamin C

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This antioxidant must be used with 1:3 ratio of Vitamin C to be truly effective. So I take this with 2 Emergen-C (2g Vitamin C) So 600mg:1800/2000mg is the ratio. Hope that made sense!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

treating mood swings. I also have high lead and Mercury levels in my system.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this product for 6 weeks one twice a day and I am feeling well. I will not know for several months if it is the reason for my improvement as my moods (good and bad) can last for several months.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

When I must take something with acetaminophen

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I learned to combine NAC with acetaminophen (and a vitamin C) to protecy my liver. I like the LEF brand, though I can't prove they're better than another.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 20 всего

1 2