Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

It really works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This gives you a wonderful relaxed and calm feeling. I take it in the late afternoon, since it made me too drowsy when taken in the morning.

L-Theanine

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent for calming me down. Take one at night also to help me sleep. Works as well as Xanax.

L-Theanine works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 19, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

L-Theanine helps relax you gently. I sleep sounder, and feel more rested in the morning. It's a great replacement for sleeping pills or tranquilizers. I used to take an occasional Xanax for stress, but no longer need it. It's a great, safe product.

Life Extension L-Theanine

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

After having done research on what could possibly be causing a feeling of anxiety, stress, depression and both sudden and severe lack of motivation both physically and mentally, I came upon an article on L-Theanine and decided to give it a try. My prayers were answered with this amino. It took effect almost within an hour of taking it. Excellent product!

Helps curb anxiety

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this product just out of curiosity and gave some to my friend who has a lot of stress and anxiety. She takes one or two everyday and it has work for her. She says she feels like a different person. She is also a hyperactive sort of person and it has helped her slow down. Now two other friends have found some relief using this product. Life Extension is a wonderful brand.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I am a big fan of Life Extension products and know that I can rely on a consistent quality and result with their product.

Too Early to Tell

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 12, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

My son has just started using this product, but it was very highly recommended by our doctor in the behavioral health dept. at our local hospital. he actually referred us to your website. Too early to give you any results yet, though.

1-7 из 7 всего