RU
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best herb I've found for hypothyroidism

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2130183 сен 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I am very satisfied with this product. I trust the tradition of Ayurveda, especially as restored under the direction of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. And since Forskoli (called Makandi mint in India) has a long history of use in Ayurveda--for lowering blood pressure, treatment of asthma and COPD (it's considered a bronchodilator), and for hypothyroidism, I decided to try it. I have had underactive thyroid for many years, and suffered terrible, actually debilitating fatigue sometimes, among other symptoms. I never liked the synthetic medicine, though, it sped me up too much and impaired sleep. And since I only needed the lowest dose of synthroid anyway, I put up with the problems and kept searching for herbs. I tried several blends which did not help. So glad I finally found this one. I noticed more energy the first day I took it, have taken it daily now for a few weeks, and the change is like night and day. A great blessing for me.

Completely Natural Anti-hypertensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3141295 июл 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

If the word got out about this, and people weren't so brainwashed against natural remedies, and pigs could fly, this would replace all the pharma crap out there to control high blood pressure. I've been controling mine with natural substances for years and this is by far the best, a cure even, and the side effects include more energy and feeling better.

Unfortunately had side effects

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2371256 авг 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I felt this product would have worked well, but I started to get side effects like sore throat, indigestion, unable to sleep. Too bad.

Fantastic Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1610900 май 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking for about two weeks for weight loss with my exercise and diet regimen. I am really satisfied with the boost in energy and I think it is definitely helping with my weight loss. The best thing about it is that the energy comes without jittery feeling of other weight loss aids and I am able to fall asleep without ANY trouble.

Definitely recommend!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1429684 авг 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have stage 5 emphysema and I have been taking these supplements for over 3 months now, and have been able to cut down on my inhalers. This is a good thing, because inhalers tend to make me shaky and cause me more bruising. Would definitely recommend.

Additional uses ...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1754204 янв 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

One of the uses of this product is as a smooth muscle relaxant. As such it has been helpful to me in speeding recovery from urinary tract infections. It works well in conjunction with cranberry products. Another in my family has found it useful for irritable bowl type issues. Its effect is to relax the large bowel.

helen petersen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1510734 июн 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I found this very helpful with appetite control. I`m not getting hypoglycaemic attacks anymore, and am eating much less. However I have yet to see any weight loss! It may also be helping my insomnia and I have noticed increased heat tolerance..

so far so good.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2723897 сен 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I did not weigh myself prior to begining the forskolin. However, after three weeks my pants and work uniform fit better around the waist. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

You won't believe the difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2058852 апр 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I found this stuff from looking for allergy relief. I was being tormented by food allergies, and Forskolin helped with that, and with the other things it said it would on websites. It strengthens the intestines and helps control weight and hunger, simply and naturally.

Very Nice Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2976060 июн 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Works well I use it for allergies and asthma with great success

1-10 из 58 всего