Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best herb I've found for hypothyroidism

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I am very satisfied with this product. I trust the tradition of Ayurveda, especially as restored under the direction of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. And since Forskoli (called Makandi mint in India) has a long history of use in Ayurveda--for lowering blood pressure, treatment of asthma and COPD (it's considered a bronchodilator), and for hypothyroidism, I decided to try it. I have had underactive thyroid for many years, and suffered terrible, actually debilitating fatigue sometimes, among other symptoms. I never liked the synthetic medicine, though, it sped me up too much and impaired sleep. And since I only needed the lowest dose of synthroid anyway, I put up with the problems and kept searching for herbs. I tried several blends which did not help. So glad I finally found this one. I noticed more energy the first day I took it, have taken it daily now for a few weeks, and the change is like night and day. A great blessing for me.

Completely Natural Anti-hypertensive

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

If the word got out about this, and people weren't so brainwashed against natural remedies, and pigs could fly, this would replace all the pharma crap out there to control high blood pressure. I've been controling mine with natural substances for years and this is by far the best, a cure even, and the side effects include more energy and feeling better.

Unfortunately had side effects

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I felt this product would have worked well, but I started to get side effects like sore throat, indigestion, unable to sleep. Too bad.

Definitely recommend!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have stage 5 emphysema and I have been taking these supplements for over 3 months now, and have been able to cut down on my inhalers. This is a good thing, because inhalers tend to make me shaky and cause me more bruising. Would definitely recommend.

Fantastic Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking for about two weeks for weight loss with my exercise and diet regimen. I am really satisfied with the boost in energy and I think it is definitely helping with my weight loss. The best thing about it is that the energy comes without jittery feeling of other weight loss aids and I am able to fall asleep without ANY trouble.

Additional uses ...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

One of the uses of this product is as a smooth muscle relaxant. As such it has been helpful to me in speeding recovery from urinary tract infections. It works well in conjunction with cranberry products. Another in my family has found it useful for irritable bowl type issues. Its effect is to relax the large bowel.

helen petersen

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I found this very helpful with appetite control. I`m not getting hypoglycaemic attacks anymore, and am eating much less. However I have yet to see any weight loss! It may also be helping my insomnia and I have noticed increased heat tolerance..

so far so good.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I did not weigh myself prior to begining the forskolin. However, after three weeks my pants and work uniform fit better around the waist. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Well worth continuing to use

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I purchased this help a freind with his blood pressure. When added to his current program of Gymnena Syvestre for his diabetes, down went the diabetic figures again - about a 20 point drop eating the same foods! Still working on the blood pressure and am now trying Celcery Seed Extract.

Forskolin is great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I am sure I feel cardiovascular improvement in my running and exercise in general. I bought it after watching a Dr Oz show where they was talking about reducing belly fat. I have to say it seems to be working.

1-10 из 58 всего