Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Good for vision

Отзыв оставлен Romero авг 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I read something about benfo protecting blood vessels of the eye, indeed I saw a diference in red spots and overall vision, rate 5 because work more than I expected.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works Great !

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I am a Diabetic and this really helps with the neuropothy in my legs, I take as directed on the label, everyday and I don't have any leg pains, if I go without taking this for just two days, the pain starts back up.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Kidneys never better

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Kidneys never better

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Diabetic Nuropathy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My husband had alot of nerve pain in his legs, especially at night, due to being a Diabetic. Taking these as suggested on the label, 4 a day; his pain has subsided greatly and he is able to sleep much better now. Going to a chiropractor regularly also helped his Nuropathy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Benfotiamine

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 14, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Great supplement for diabetes.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Using it with q10, magnesium and karnosine for heart problems.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I give it a try

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 15, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I read many positive and negative opinion about this stuff. As I'm a borderline type 2 diabetic I give it a shot before I move to something stronger. So far no any negative effects, my blood sugar is a bit less than before. Lets see how it works out after a few weeks.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Life Extension, Benfotiamine with Thiamine, 100 mg, 120 Capsules

Отзыв оставлен noneofyourfrigginbusiness фев 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5/5). A high quality product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

~Too early to judge if this is working~

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 16, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Developed some numbness ball of both feet several years ago called neural neuropathy - it is not a diabetic condition as have been checked via blood tests. My Functional Doctor (GP) recommended I try Benfotiamine and only been taking less than 2 weeks so probably too early to tell. Some days I have noted that there appears some remote feeling in certain areas of the foot but certainly too soon to say for sure. I will keep taking this as it is an essential fat soluble "B" vitamin and I do have mal-absorption issues which may have added to the problem initially~

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I notice a difference in my neuropathy and will continue taking this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2