RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2982771 мар 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This helps me and my daughter (college student) to focus and remember. I also noticed a better mood. Easy to take and it works. You have to be consistent in taking this. It may take a few days to a few weeks to notice results. Excellent value compared to others on the market.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy ноя 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Vinpocetine is well researched and proven to enhance our brain function. It is generally less unheard of, as compared to other brain boosters such Ginkgo Biloba. Vinpocetine increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the process, more nutrients are accessible by our brain as well. The benefits are improved memory, increased alertness, sharpness and concentration power, improve mental energy and helps to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. Personally, I take 4 daily so this bottle can last for a month. As for the price, it’s fairly expensive as compared to other brands. This is highly recommended to take this product with other brain enhancers such Ginkgo Biloba, Gotu Kola, Rosemary for additional benefits (as compared to standalone). The capsule is small, easy to swallow and is made of gelatine (not suitable for vegetarians). The product also does not contain magnesium stearate which the reason I try this brand. It does contains rice flour as filler as there is only 10mg of vinpocetine. Check out my page for more reviews!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product! Great service!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2147589 дек 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My tinnitus has already decreased (though I know it won't ever go away completely) so I am really happy with this product. I understand that the Russian cosmonauts use this extract to stop them vomiting in space! Don't know about that, but it sure seems to work here on planet Earth!!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2655689 ноя 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Been using this for a few months, and have to say this product is amazing. For the first few weeks I noticed a periodic humming in my ears, that lasted for only a few seconds. I don't know if it's related or not, but, regardless, it disappeared within a few weeks. My mental clarity and focus has been amazing.

Brain Boost

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2496043 сен 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Gives a good boost to my brain function: clearer thinking, better short term memory. Takes effect in only a few days. This brand, Life Enhancement, is especially effective.

Thumbs up for Vinpocetine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2368706 сен 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking these for around 8 years now. They have made a huge difference to my life. I am 50 years old. My ability to remember names and places has noticeably improved and I would say that my ability to remeber and recall information is now better than it was when I was in my 20s.

get the blood flowing...

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal май 22, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Brain supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1852029 сен 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I am 69 so keeping the brain functioning at a high level is becoming harder. With this supplement and gingko biloba, L-carnosine, DMAE, curcumin, and DHA, I feel I am as sharp as ever. Exercise helps tremendously too, of course, as well as eating as many organic superfoods as I can afford.

Tinnitus

Отзыв оставлен 5546177482495636672 сен 10, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this as prescribed for tinnitus and it works really well , thankyou

Helps my brain & ears

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1527195 апр 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I started taking this for part of my brain function regimen but it also stopped the slight ringing in my ears. No magnesium stearate either. Margo in ct

1-10 из 15 всего