Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

No more oops I forgot with my Memory Upgrade II!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 15, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

The MEMORY UPGRADE II drink is awesome! My whole family uses it and I can attest to the fact that it really works! I have problems with my short term memory due to a terrible car accident and since I've been taking MEMORY UPGRADE II it has helped me immensely to where I am able to focus more on things without forgetting what I was doing....!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've used this for more than 15 years and will continue to until they won't let me.

memory upgrade II

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 27, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Unfortunately, this stuff went gummy. I'm still using it, and it seems to taste all right, but it's supposed to be a powder, and was a powder. I didn't leave the lid off, or expose it to moisture. I was careful to tighten the lid after use. But it got quite gummy anyway, and takes a bit of force to scoop up a glob of it with a spoon or a fork. Let me know if I shouldn't be using it in its current condition. I suppose the ingredients are still there, but they may have changed in some way due to the transformation from a powder to a glob.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have used the product for several years. I take it in the morning and at lunch. It prevents me from tiring in the afternoon at work. Iherb is a great company to buy products from. I have never had any problems and I like the sale prices. Thanks for a great company.

Awesome Product.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've been taking this product for about 6 months now, every night before bed, and I've had great results. I've been using it as part of a weight loss regimen. I train with weights three times a week and I feel much healthier and have gotten much leaner. I will be taking this product as long as I can afford it.

GREAT VALUE AND PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this formulation for 14 years now and will continue to as it is so important to my memory, focus and attention to detail in my work. Great value in the Kilogram size too.

Life Enhancement, Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

helps my memory and keep going all day.

Excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product is excelent and lives up to its name!

Memory help

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Very good,The B Vitamins give me vivid dreams if taken before bedtime

Good Formulation