RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2819736 ноя 23, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried NOW Foods lecithin and Lewis Labs and I think I'll go back to NOW Foods. Lewis' was more expensive and I didn't care for the pineapple flavoring the way I thought I would.

Subtle it is not

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3347546 дек 19, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

If they put slightly less pineapple and coconut in it, it might actually be very tasty. As it is, it is too much and gives you pineapple burps for hours afterwards! I'd rather just have plain lecithin.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

non-GMO, but quality has gone way down

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2940089 фев 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product used to have tastier more uniform granule sizes. That is no longer the case. Probably made in China now. I would not buy again.

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1260279 окт 30, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This is very good to strengthen the liver.

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631303 авг 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My nutritionist, who is a PhD who works with Olympic athletes, recommended lecitihin to me. He says that is is pharmaceutical grade, and thus 2x the strength of the other lecithin granules out there. He says that together with a good mixed tocopherol vitamin e and a good quality EPA, it helps to make any plaque one might make in one's arteries slippery. He and my other nutrition advisor say that this prevents clogging of the arteries-that it's not cholesterol that's the problem, but plaque. if you make it (some don't) this supposedly keeps it from sticking. Sounds good to me! And it tastes good to me too, this product, flavorful but not sweet.

Good product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1820561 авг 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product has helped my husband lower his cholesterol. When he stopped taking it, his cholesterol went back up. He wasted no time beginning to take it again.

Lecithin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1826279 сен 20, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Great tasting product, wonderfull with oates and fruit for breakfast. Looking forward to adding it with my juice for a change when I get my new juicing machine. Betty

WELL DONE

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1994923 авг 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I am very happy with your service. We are in Australia & receive the orders very promptly... even better than when I order somethings from Aust!! Keep up the good work. Robyn Sully x

Linda McGraw

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2118122 дек 22, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Awesome product, great in oatmeal.

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3090747 дек 12, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best lecithin I"ve tried. Has a great flavor. Highly, recommend this product.

1-10 из 27 всего