Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Subtle it is not

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 19, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

If they put slightly less pineapple and coconut in it, it might actually be very tasty. As it is, it is too much and gives you pineapple burps for hours afterwards! I'd rather just have plain lecithin.

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 23, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried NOW Foods lecithin and Lewis Labs and I think I'll go back to NOW Foods. Lewis' was more expensive and I didn't care for the pineapple flavoring the way I thought I would.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

non-GMO, but quality has gone way down

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product used to have tastier more uniform granule sizes. That is no longer the case. Probably made in China now. I would not buy again.

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My nutritionist, who is a PhD who works with Olympic athletes, recommended lecitihin to me. He says that is is pharmaceutical grade, and thus 2x the strength of the other lecithin granules out there. He says that together with a good mixed tocopherol vitamin e and a good quality EPA, it helps to make any plaque one might make in one's arteries slippery. He and my other nutrition advisor say that this prevents clogging of the arteries-that it's not cholesterol that's the problem, but plaque. if you make it (some don't) this supposedly keeps it from sticking. Sounds good to me! And it tastes good to me too, this product, flavorful but not sweet.

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 30, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This is very good to strengthen the liver.

Good product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product has helped my husband lower his cholesterol. When he stopped taking it, his cholesterol went back up. He wasted no time beginning to take it again.

Excelent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Love this product, the taste is wonderful, I use it in cereals, milk, deserts etc and is so delightful, it blends perfectly.

Mixes well in smoothies

Отзыв оставлен erichards авг 12, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I had a hard time finding non-GMO lecithin until I came across the iHerb site. I haven't tried them all yet, however this one is more pleasant tasting than some, and doesn't seem to clump at all. And since it's an emulsifier, it makes smoothies even smoother, especially if you add any oils to them! I also like it in my granola cereal or mixed with fruit and yogurt.

The BEST

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is amazingly delicious!! It helps with breaking down fats/oils in the diet. What a great product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Most delicious lecithin ever ....

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Absolutely delicious lecithin you will ever taste. Very nice natural pineapple flavor. Reputable company, you can't go wrong.

1-10 из 27 всего