RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb
Отзывы
1-10 из 57 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

best brand

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2486064 ноя 06, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Mild taste & a powerhouse of nutrients. A great source of beta glucan, an important immune system supplement.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Lewis Labs Brewer's Yeast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1140694 ноя 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I believe that Lewis Labs makes the best Brewer's Yeast anywhere. I hope that it will always be available because it has helped me to enjoy excellent health for the past 8 years. Sharon

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Protein supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2404898 фев 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product is added to my oatmeal, cereals, meatloaf. It helps with my IBS and provides extra protein without dealing with whey sensitivity.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best Tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1951675 ноя 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My husband and I mix this product with other ingredients to make a smoothie that we have been drinking for breakfast for about 10 years. It is the best tasting yeast I have found. IHerb sell it for the best price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Simply The Best Brewer's Yeast On The Market!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1238034 мар 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I researched all the brewer's yeast products. This is the top of the list for quality and taste!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A Wonderful Nutritional Supplement.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2978147 мар 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've taken some form of Brewer's yeast for years and I've used it as additional source of B-complex vitamins, chromium, and selenium. This brand has a rather pleasnt taste and was a very good value for the money. I will purchase again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Super Food

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2884447 апр 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Better than swallowing another pill ... Brewers Yeast is a healthy way to get lots of good vitamins. It's easy to add to soups, cereals, smoothies, etc. It tastes good and it's a great value at iherb.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Clean and pure ingredients

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2922162 фев 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

LOVE that it isn't fortified and all-natural. I was looking for BY that wasn't fortified. Glad I found it here. This tastes REALLY great. Sometimes I just take a spoonful out of the can. I like that I'm getting a lot of nutrients and it's good for me. One warning: If you have a hard time digesting proteins, dont take too much of this at once. Since it's super-protein it can give you some indigestion/heartburn.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tastes Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2412674 апр 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Not bitter, very palatable.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Lewis Labs B. Y.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2563565 окт 27, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Great tasting b. yeast at an affordable price!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 57 всего

1 2 3 4 5