Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 57 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

best brand

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 06, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Mild taste & a powerhouse of nutrients. A great source of beta glucan, an important immune system supplement.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Lewis Labs Brewer's Yeast

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I believe that Lewis Labs makes the best Brewer's Yeast anywhere. I hope that it will always be available because it has helped me to enjoy excellent health for the past 8 years. Sharon

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Clean and pure ingredients

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

LOVE that it isn't fortified and all-natural. I was looking for BY that wasn't fortified. Glad I found it here. This tastes REALLY great. Sometimes I just take a spoonful out of the can. I like that I'm getting a lot of nutrients and it's good for me. One warning: If you have a hard time digesting proteins, dont take too much of this at once. Since it's super-protein it can give you some indigestion/heartburn.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Super Food

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Better than swallowing another pill ... Brewers Yeast is a healthy way to get lots of good vitamins. It's easy to add to soups, cereals, smoothies, etc. It tastes good and it's a great value at iherb.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A Wonderful Nutritional Supplement.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've taken some form of Brewer's yeast for years and I've used it as additional source of B-complex vitamins, chromium, and selenium. This brand has a rather pleasnt taste and was a very good value for the money. I will purchase again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Simply The Best Brewer's Yeast On The Market!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I researched all the brewer's yeast products. This is the top of the list for quality and taste!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Protein supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product is added to my oatmeal, cereals, meatloaf. It helps with my IBS and provides extra protein without dealing with whey sensitivity.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best Tasting

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My husband and I mix this product with other ingredients to make a smoothie that we have been drinking for breakfast for about 10 years. It is the best tasting yeast I have found. IHerb sell it for the best price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

WOW!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 26, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I just started this for my dogs and I did not expect to see a difference, and I have! Their coats are shinnier and they do not hve that dog smell anymore. I am reordering 2 today!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

걍은 못먹겠어요..

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

일단 짜고....정말 요거트에 타먹어야하는듯... 애견먹이려고 산건데 찾아보니 100%로 사야한다더라구요....이건 제가 먹어야할것같은데..양이 넘 많네요 ㅋㅋㅋ

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 57 всего

1 2 3 4 5