Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

쉽게 만드는 사우어브라텐

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 24, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

올리브오일에 살짝 익힌 돼지고기에 Knorr의 사우어브라텐 믹스를 넣고 2시간 이상 푹 끓이면 맛있는 독일식 스테이크를 집에서도 만들어 먹을 수 있습니다. 조리법에 제시된 것보다 물을 더 넣어서 조리했고. 감자나 파스타를 함께 곁들여 이 소스를 뿌려 먹으면 맛있습니다.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 06, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Very-very tasty and easy to cook! I'll definately order it again.

Gorgeous Flavour

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 02, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Love this mix - tastes great, no 'chemical' flavour or fake taste, just good taste and texture. I cooked it with veal, made to recipe. Recipe makes plenty of delicious gravy too. I'm going to stock up on these.

Knorr Sauerbraten mix

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Using this product for years - it is absolutely great

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I had been looking for this item all over for months, even wrote Knorr Co asking where I could purchase. They replied "not available in your area". I found your site so purchssed and am very happy with it. It makes the best sauerbraten, almost the same as real-made recipe. Will be obtaining again from you.

EXCELLENT TASTE!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

THIS IS VERY GOOD! I BELIEVE I WILL CONTINUE TO BY MORE

buying more

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Made great gravy I am ordering more for myself, my sister and for a friend. I used half white wine and half water. Will also try red wine next. I wanted to order the weiner schnitzel mix but you don't carry it.

Knorr Sauerbraten Mix

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Superb product. yielding terrific, authentic-tasting sauerbraten, but without all the work. Unfortunately, Knorr apparently does a poor job of convincing retail stores to stock their many mixes. Thankfully, I found IHerb as a source.

Pleasantly surprised

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this because I was craving the delicious sauerbraten my dad used to make (with a very time consuming recipe). I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to make delicious sauerbraten with Knorr recipe mix and it was very easy to make! I would buy this again and reccomend.

1-9 из 9 всего