Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Tranquility Kare- works very well

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this for years. Keep some in my car, purse, home etc. I order extra boxes and share with friends when they tell me they are anxious or stressed. Doesn't make you feel sleepy or weird. Just seems to take the edge off of heightened anxiety without any side effects. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Really Works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I was surprised how well I slept after taking two tablets of Kare n Herbs, Withania Somnifera Ashwagandha, Tranquility Kare, about an hour before I went to bed. The next time I took it immediately before bed and had trouble sleeping again. Now I try to be sure to take it at least one hour before retiring.

very good sleep herb

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using this product for a few years and have always found it to be helpful in calming me down enough to fall asleep.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 08, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I've experienced great results with both stress relief and relief from joint pain.

I like this product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 17, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

A naturopath recommended this to me for help with anxiety - it doesn't noticeably help with acute anxiety & insomnia, but with mild to moderate it can really help. I think it is like a tonic. I went back to taking it again as I was having some symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia and read that it could help with that. I take this product every night and feel good benefits.

Not effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 23, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I struggle with insomnia, and had hoped this would be of help. NOPE! I felt somewhat more drowsy, but other than that not beneficial.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I use this product occasionally

Work like a 'dream'

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Highly recommend Tranquility Kare - they work really well.

very good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

it works well, nothing more to add

Calming

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My husband takes this when he is feeling stressed and anxious. It is amazing how much it calms him. I can SEE the difference in him. I highly recommend this product to anyone who feels constantly stressed and anxious on a regular basis.

1-10 из 16 всего