RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Tranquility Kare- works very well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1028415 май 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this for years. Keep some in my car, purse, home etc. I order extra boxes and share with friends when they tell me they are anxious or stressed. Doesn't make you feel sleepy or weird. Just seems to take the edge off of heightened anxiety without any side effects. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Really Works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2679904 мар 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I was surprised how well I slept after taking two tablets of Kare n Herbs, Withania Somnifera Ashwagandha, Tranquility Kare, about an hour before I went to bed. The next time I took it immediately before bed and had trouble sleeping again. Now I try to be sure to take it at least one hour before retiring.

very good sleep herb

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1810778 апр 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using this product for a few years and have always found it to be helpful in calming me down enough to fall asleep.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1525661 июн 08, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I've experienced great results with both stress relief and relief from joint pain.

I like this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3122461 мар 17, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

A naturopath recommended this to me for help with anxiety - it doesn't noticeably help with acute anxiety & insomnia, but with mild to moderate it can really help. I think it is like a tonic. I went back to taking it again as I was having some symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia and read that it could help with that. I take this product every night and feel good benefits.

Not effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1158907 дек 23, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I struggle with insomnia, and had hoped this would be of help. NOPE! I felt somewhat more drowsy, but other than that not beneficial.

Calming

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2599720 июн 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My husband takes this when he is feeling stressed and anxious. It is amazing how much it calms him. I can SEE the difference in him. I highly recommend this product to anyone who feels constantly stressed and anxious on a regular basis.

the best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2859334 май 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

no side effects

It works.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2107364 мар 17, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is my favorite. Stree of move but I'm able to sleep when I take this.

It helps me sleep.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1859292 мар 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried everything - and this is the best product for me for helping to fall asleep and staying asleep.

1-10 из 16 всего