Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 25 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Yumminess and goodness!

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews май 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

It is hard to find fresh or frozen blueberries in Greece and this is a fine alternative. They taste great, are crunchy and are 100% natural. I use them in muffins (big hit!) and sometimes I eat them straight from the pouch. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

طعمة صعب وصفه . سعره عالي

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 08, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

غالي مقارنه بطعمة . مارح اكرر التجربه ابدا ابدا

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Glorious Scrumptiousness

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 26, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

These are incredibly light, so not too much shipping costs. They are dry, so they would keep for 20 years in an apocalypse (but only last for one week with me - I would suck at The Apocalypse). They go wonderfully in cooked dishes. I have made salmon with blueberries and it was heavenly. They are not pre-sweetened,which is the best thing of all. You can never find blueberries that are not sweetened! They do not have weird preservatives in them. I mean - a perfect product! Warning: You could dye jeans with the dark color that these leach out. My mouth looked like I had swallowed ink.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Taste great!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My whole family love these. The taste is very good, and the use is versatile. we use them in smoothies, muffins, in yogurt,and they are great snacks to put in the lunch box.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Value & Great Flavor

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 18, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I use these to make granola or for snacks.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I've been waiting for this

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 08, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Perfect dried blueberries without added sugar, fruit juice or oil, PURE BLUEBERRIES! That is what we need when we eat blueberries every day in breakfast cereals(hard to find some without any sweetener, if you'd like not to eat always the same one). These berries are quite much dehydrated(much more than Eden's or Stoneridge Orchards'), so I let them soak overnight in rice milk or almond milk, or directly in a muesli mixture that I prepare after dinner for next breakfast, and it is perfect! These have natural tart taste, and compared to these, the above mentioned two brands' taste too sweet for me. These berries are bigger than Eden's more like Stoneridge's, but drier.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Value, sweet and crunchy!

Отзыв оставлен Chuen Yuen окт 13, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I tired the other freeze dried organic blueberry but I like this brand much more! Less expensive and the berries are sweeter!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 06, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Bought these to put into cookies. They held their shape and still gave off amazing flavour. The left over berries I just ate as a snack and I actually prefer them to fresh!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

なかなか

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

オーガニックのブルーベリーのフリーズドライは高かったりしますが 味、値段ともに満足です。ヨーグルトに入れて食べています。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfect for traveling and for adding to smoothies

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Appreciate that, unlike dried fruits, there is no added sugar or preservatives... just fruit!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 25 всего

1 2 3