Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 14 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Just Cherries

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The only reason I gave these cherries four stars instead of five is because I bought these at the same time as a bag of the organic version to see if there actually was a difference. And it was. These taste a bit less than the organic ones so I had to take away a star. But they're just as crunchy as the other ones, and I like to use them in homemade chocolate and other snacks.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

sour cherries

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

find those cherries a bit puffy and sour, guess they're a good snack when you get the munchies, better in yoghurt, porridge or muesli than by themselves

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

just cherries

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 07, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

taste good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

nice crispy or soften n chewy

Отзыв оставлен Theeaglelover сен 06, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

nice to flavour n colour yr plain vodka the organic one seems mo flavourful - mayb its my mind playing tricks ?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

So YUMMY

Отзыв оставлен Minna2theMax ноя 27, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

My husband and I devoured a whole bag of these in about five minutes. I am going to wait a month or two before ordering these again b/c they're a bit expensive, but knowing how much cherries cost, I believe the price is fair. Great product -- oh, and beautifully tart! I adore tart cherries, so this was a great find!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Yummy!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 24, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

These are fantastic, highly recommended. They are crispy, sweet and sour at the same time. they're a good snack by themselves. Guaranteed to buy again. It should perhaps be added that I am very fond of cherries.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tart and delicious

Отзыв оставлен Umbridge ноя 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I loved these. They are light and crunchy, and have that nice tart cherry flavour. Way better than dried cherries that they sweeten, and a great bargain.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I love these!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

They are a bit hard and a bit sour, but sooo good:-) Will buy again:-)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

GREAT SNACK

Отзыв оставлен PointBeaute фев 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The real Tart Cherry, so rare, and so delicious. This is for tart cherry lovers obviously. They are so good, they remind me of my childhood. Packed with antioxydants and melatonin. A bit expensive, but worth a healthy snack !

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nice snack

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 08, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Little expensive. Can get stuck in your teeth. But they taste great and make a really great snack. I eat them plain, in yogurt, or in oatmeal.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 14 всего

1 2