Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Allergy warning

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using xylitol for several years. This is my first xylitol order from the states. My daughter broke out in a rash after having this product. This is a corn based xylitol as apposed to birch bark which must have cause the reaction.

Good Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I gave this product 4 stars only because of it's very powdery quality. When I first purchased Xyli Pure, it was available in a more granulated formula (green tan label), which I much preferred. Now it seems that the powdered formula is all that's available. That being said, this is the best stuff on the planet for anyone who either cannot have sugar or who is just trying to find a pleasant-tasting sugar alternative. There is absolutely no aftertaste. I will admit that I do mix mine with real sugar, about 3 to 1 (xylitol to sugar) because, to me, it's just not quite as sweet as sugar. Maybe I just need to use a bit more in my coffee but mixing them also seems to help cut down on the powdery quality. Still, I am very happy to have discovered this product and will continue to use it.

Great

Отзыв оставлен chantale окт 28, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is a powder Xylitol, very good taste and more easy to use in our cooking than regular xylitol

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Highly recommended by a teenager

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My fourteen-year old loves this. She says you can't tell it isn't sugar, and it doesn't make you crave sugar afterward. Our family doesn't use refined sugar, and I don't have to hide this container!

Used Daily

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember май 14, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I only use a little in my morning coffee, but I really like this brand because it pours smoothly, and delivers the sweetness of regular sugar.

great xylitol

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 28, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Love this! I don't use sugar and now my children doesn't have to. Xylitol doesen't have any aftertaste,so you wouldn't even know it's not sugar in your coffee or oatmeal. I gave it four star only because ar is big,but only half full with the stuff,I really wish there was much more xylitol powder

あまーい

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 24, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

バターコーヒー用に。その内、砂糖代わりにガンガン使うと思います。

Jarrowファンなので

Отзыв оставлен LotusFlower0323 май 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Jarrowファンなのでキシリトールはこちらで購入しました。砂糖ほどの甘さはありませんが人口甘味料のような変な後味が残らないので気に入っています。すぐに溶けるしとても良い商品です。

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 14, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Better quality and taste than most of the others I've tried. I use it mainly because it's also supposed to help re-mineralize the teeth. And I believe I do see that benefit.

Fantastic Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Jarrow is an excellent choice and sweetener, while giving my teeth a boost is wonderful. It should be used in EVERY household and toothpaste shoud be the choice for children and adults alike. Guilt free, and beneficial. A no brainer. I asked Starbucks to order it for me,as a customer to use. I hope they do!! :)

1-10 из 25 всего