RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Could be a Life Saver

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2045559 сен 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I just finished 6 months of Coumadin Therapy prescribed by my Doctor. This was necessary due to a blood clot in my calf. DVT is the problem..Deep Vein Thrombosis. Now I am off the Coumadin and my Dr. gave me the ok to take this non=prescription pill. Check it out on the Internet. How it came about and what it does. I will take one pill per evening for the rest of my long long (i hope)life. Not only does it thin the blood to prevent clots, but it is touted to also fix/remove those that are present. I am so happy to be off warfarin (coumandin)as it is a rat killing product. check it out. I am not joking.

blood cloting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268836 мар 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

For many years I would get clots in superficial veins in my calves. I've been taking this product for 4-5 years,and haven't had any since.

Remarkable!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2995098 авг 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I had extensive testing done a couple of years ago, due to a family history of heart disease. Doctors found no blockages and no signs of disease in my arteries. Natto is something I will never be without.

Cardio Vascular

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2475795 авг 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

A mix of cultures who have recognised there are suppliments that undoubtably play a roll in improved cardio vascular support. By taking a selection from different cultures around the world one can administer your own formula for good vascular health. The research and facts seem to support the following observations - From Japan and Korea a daily diet of Nattokinase (fermented soy)and Vitamin K2 (MK-7) helps distribute calcium to the bones and teeth stopping build up in the blood vessels, Red Rice yeast from China has a property like Lipex lowering cholestrol, CoQ10 is a supporting suppliment to assist with cell health when taking large doses of red rice yeast, Omega3 found in krill oil from New Zealand and Resveratrol from France all make up a balanced potion for good vascular health...just throw in a little exercise.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No more high blood pressure!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1929088 мар 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

It worked! I had went to the doctor and couldn't believe how high my blood pressure was. I had a feeling it was high, because I could feel it in my chest. I am not overweight, I eat right, am active.....and too young to have blood pressure that high. I have been under a lot of stress over the past year and a half, getting laid off and looking for work in this bad economy, my brother getting a brain tumor and my dad dying, so I'm sure the stress of everything was causing my problem. I researched it, and decided to try the NattoMax, hoping I could lower my blood pressure. After taking this for awhile, I realized I no longer felt my heart beating so hard. I went to the doctor and had my blood pressure checked - back to normal! This has been a lifesaver, literally. I am going to continue to take this, not only to help keep my blood pressure under control, but this is also supposed to help prevent blood clots. I am on the pill, and the pill sometimes causes blood clots, a potentially dangerous side-effect, in some people. I feel that the chances of that happening to me are a lot lower while I take the NattoMax.

Interesting discovery history

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2585821 мар 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Recommend as must have for healthy blood flow and arterial health.

********No more hospitals!!!! **********

Отзыв оставлен coconut июн 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

A family member was experiencing angina. He has a history of heart problems and has multiple stents. He has been hospitalized on numerous occasions. After some research and the blessing from a holistic doctor he began taking NattoMax. He stopped taking Plavix under his doctor's care. He has not been hospitalized since which has been over a year and a half. His veins have improved and he has a better quality of life.

Not working any more

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3042181 апр 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Have been taking these but when I went to my naturapath to do a live blood screening it was terrible. All blood cells stuck together and fibrin. Perhaps I was not taking enough. Had a bad reaction to an IV challenge test prior, so that may have affected the outcome. Have switched to my old brand and see how that goes.

It is the best !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1806747 июн 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I think this product has helped with me fibroid in my uterus, no more prolong monthly bleeding and frequent urge of urinate. I started noticing the effective after two days. If you have the same problem, try this product first before thinking about surgery.

lovely stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1024194 дек 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

So happy to find this affordably. keeps me from having to do the blood thinners, with Coumadin's myriad of side effects. Very happy with it.

1-10 из 35 всего