Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent balance of minerals

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

After purchasing this product, I refrained from taking the recommended daily dosage, mainly because I was not sure of the daily amount of copper or iodine my body needs. After doing a little research I found the amount of copper in this product per recommended dosage was good, and in the case of the iodine, I in fact needed more iodine in my diet because I do not eat that much seafood, and only the whites of the eggs. So in conclusion great mineral formula.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nice balance of minerals

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It has a nice balance of minerals. I only wish it had more magnesium. My body works better when the magnesium is higher than the calcium. So I also buy magnesium separately- Pure Essence Magnesium Ionic Fizz is my favorite for taste. Natural Calm Magnesium is also very good.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great mineral formula

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I went from taking a magnesium/calcium product to this and I am glad I did. It does not have the best magnesium in it, but I like the overall mix better than anything else I have found.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

mineral balance

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

best source of calcium

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

milk is the best source of absorbable calcium,and thats whats in these capsules plus a few other nutrients that help its absorption,

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Energy Plus

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 02, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I feel a lot more energized after taking this product for only a few days.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good products

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 09, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good mineral combination

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

As a woman, I'm concerned with getting enough calcium and magnesium. In addition, I have a zinc and copper deficiency, and am insulin resistant so need more chromium. I used to buy all these minerals separately, but now I can get just what I need in one combination, and at a good price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

重金属デトックスのため

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

30代半ばからさまざまな体調不良を起こすようになり、原因を探ったところ幼少時の歯科治療のときのままアマルガムが詰められていることがわかり歯科治療とサプリメントによるデトックスを並行して行うことにしました。肝臓も悪くなってしまったので鉄分が無いのは良いです。 それぞれ単独で摂る必要がないので助かります。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

my lipid panals are showing great results.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 13 всего

1 2