RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent balance of minerals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2823540 окт 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

After purchasing this product, I refrained from taking the recommended daily dosage, mainly because I was not sure of the daily amount of copper or iodine my body needs. After doing a little research I found the amount of copper in this product per recommended dosage was good, and in the case of the iodine, I in fact needed more iodine in my diet because I do not eat that much seafood, and only the whites of the eggs. So in conclusion great mineral formula.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

best source of calcium

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1822325 дек 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

milk is the best source of absorbable calcium,and thats whats in these capsules plus a few other nutrients that help its absorption,

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Energy Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2734013 дек 02, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I feel a lot more energized after taking this product for only a few days.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

mineral balance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983368 фев 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good products

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2037759 янв 09, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nice balance of minerals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1135181 фев 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It has a nice balance of minerals. I only wish it had more magnesium. My body works better when the magnesium is higher than the calcium. So I also buy magnesium separately- Pure Essence Magnesium Ionic Fizz is my favorite for taste. Natural Calm Magnesium is also very good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great mineral formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1191945 дек 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I went from taking a magnesium/calcium product to this and I am glad I did. It does not have the best magnesium in it, but I like the overall mix better than anything else I have found.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good mineral combination

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764404 фев 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

As a woman, I'm concerned with getting enough calcium and magnesium. In addition, I have a zinc and copper deficiency, and am insulin resistant so need more chromium. I used to buy all these minerals separately, but now I can get just what I need in one combination, and at a good price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3021277 ноя 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

my lipid panals are showing great results.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

重金属デトックスのため

Отзыв оставлен 5323770056348868953 май 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

30代半ばからさまざまな体調不良を起こすようになり、原因を探ったところ幼少時の歯科治療のときのままアマルガムが詰められていることがわかり歯科治療とサプリメントによるデトックスを並行して行うことにしました。肝臓も悪くなってしまったので鉄分が無いのは良いです。 それぞれ単独で摂る必要がないので助かります。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 13 всего

1 2