RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Amazingly fast results !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3045797 дек 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Read other reviews saying this was GREAT stuff for Heart Failure. Well, I have been taking regular L-Carnitine for ages, but figured it was worth a shot. OMG what a difference ! I felt miraculously better in just 3 days ! And the increase in energy is astounding too ! I will NEVER be without this product again. My sisters are now taking it too, and one of them who is 12 years OLDER than me had the same results ! (Haven't heard from the other one yet.)

Remarkable stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2432709 дек 12, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

If you can afford it, try dosing this at 4.5 grams per day or 6 caps. Yes, it's expensive, but at that level you've reached the full benefits....which are... great energy, super anti-stress, and recovery from past fatigue and stress. Try it 5 days per week to keep it more affordable rather then daily underdose.

GPLC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3099724 сен 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Got this for my mother who has been diagnosed with advanced atherosclerosis. She also had low energy and poor balance due to strokes. After 2 weeks of 1000mg/day, she has noticed improved energy and motivation. She goes back for some scans soon. We'll see what they show.

Almost worth the money

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654938 апр 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Holy.. This stuff is expensive! That being said, I've pretty much replaced my ALCAR with GPLC at the full 4.5g dosage (500mg x 9 capsules).. And, YES! A lot of win with this. Highly recommended! Please for the love of my wallet iHerb get this stuff in bulk.

Great for CFS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2386621 июн 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I suffer from CFS and I find that this gives improves my energy levels. My heart and muscles feel stronger and more 'alive'. I've even started circuit training again, after a ten year period where I just couldn't even attempt it.

D. Forbes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1642675 май 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I seem to have more energy and stamina since I started using the GPLC and the Ubiquinol. Thanks

it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3183321 фев 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

i have had quick success with this product when using 2 pills combined with trace elements capsules the results were clearly visible within 3 days

Strong

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3061101 окт 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Won't work well w/ food combining.

matrlguy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1045950 мар 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I'm still evaluating this product. I feel it is helping my cardio and smooth muscules.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3170221 ноя 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good quality, I trust Jarrow. Increase in energy, good for the heart.

1-10 из 24 всего