Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 14 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Good starter

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to take and follow. Does not upset stomach. Great starter for somebody who wants to lose some weight. Does not curb appetite but does give a feeling of calmness during the daytime.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This helped with stress, but not too much with weight loss. But then it depends on the person. I feel this just wasn't what my daughter needed. Irwin is a very good product, so if stress is why a person can't lose weight I think this would work very well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

LESS STRESS WEIGHT SUPPORT

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 09, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND IT HAS HELPED ME LOSE THE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF, 50 POUND ARE GONE AND IT DOES NOT MAKE ME JITTERY OR SHAKEY. A GREAT PRODUCT. THANK YOU

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Lisa

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product works really well! For me, I only have to take two a day. I don't get jittery and it works really well for stress and energy. Thanks for selling it and having it on sale!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not great for weight loss

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product for stress reduction but does nothing for appetite suppression or weight loss.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a product that calms you, if you eat under stress this product is great. Doesn't wind you up, it mellows you.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

irwin naturals Less stress weight control

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

been taking for just over a week not found any results yet !! i live in hope

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

love it

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Not an appetite suppressant in the normal way - it works more in the way of making you feel less unbalanced and stressed during the day, which is when many people reach for something to eat. Capsules are a bit daunting in size, but they are actually very easy to swallow. I would recommend this product!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Irwin Naturals Less Stress Weight Control

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I think this product is very excellent! I use it everyday & will continue to do so. It really helps give me energy & helps me think more positive.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 14 всего

1 2