Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great for Joints

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is my first time taking this product, and it is very good for my joints. I take them on an empty stomach in the morning, and it works to keep the stiffness and pain away all day. Will continue to buy this product.

No more pain

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Works on arthritis and fibromyalgia. I wake up without pain!

The best products around

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

Excellent Product ! ! !

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

In my opinion this leaves the drug company's in the dust! Without a doubt the best natural anti-inflammatory I have used! Some of the other products are a little thought on the stomach, but not this! Just remember to TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH for the best results!!!

Irwin Naturals, Inflamma-Less

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product is great for helping to control the sciatic pain that I am plagued with. I take it during the night on an empty stomach and feel that it's been helping keep some of my chronic pain at bay.

Clears up inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My wife takes this. After have a near death experince with a bauched gall bladder operation, my wife started taking this product. It has completely cleared any inflammation left behind. She no longer has any pain associated with the surgery. I highly recommend this product.

masmith

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

this is the best natural anti-inflammatory on the market. I paid twice this at my local health food store.Make sure to take on an empty stomach for best results.

Works for me

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I started running this year...training for my first half-marathon in September. As I began increasing mileage, I noticed more and more joint pain & discomfort, especially in my knees. Someone had recommended this product to me, so I began taking it about two months before the race. Within a week, I noticed a difference. I was able to run with much less discomfort and my recovery time was less. And I'm only taking 2 a day, which is the minimum recommendation. I also take fish oil supplements, which could be contributing as well. Two weeks ago, I was able to run the half-marathon without stopping. I definitely think this product has helped.

Inflamma-Less

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this product for about one month, and the immune response problems have definitely subsided. I was told by my doctor that I would probably see results in a "couple of months or less". I will provide an update later.

another great vitamin supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Alleviate joint pain when one cannot take ibuprofen or other pain killers. Very pleased to have discovered iherb...

1-10 из 19 всего