RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Youthful Hair Again

Отзыв оставлен 5358940378537063631 июл 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Nothing I have tried has taken the old age frizz out of my hair like Innersense Quiet Calm. My hair looks and feels like the smooth locks of my youth.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Control those curls baby!

Отзыв оставлен 5097228048547479885 июл 03, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

For someone who has straight to wavy hair I was hoping this product would miraculously help my hair bring out it's wavyness and it did! Where I live the water is very harsh on my hair and it's pretty much always weighed down aka super straight. This product gives my hair volume, wavyness/curls, keeps frizz away and it has a pleasant citric/orange smell. I didn't think I would end up loving it this much! It works best when used on wet hair but your hair can still benefit from it when it's dry.

Didn't work for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1393231 июл 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have thick, coarse, curly hair. This product did not work for my hair type, but it might work best for finer hair.

goodbye frizz

Отзыв оставлен baileylang фев 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

My very thin/dry but fast to get greasy/curly hair was getting very frizzy when I let it air dry. I bought this and it is perfect. Not heavy and doesn't make it greasy. My curls are soft and smooth again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

works very well to moisturize! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Отзыв оставлен gettingwell июл 10, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I really enjoy having soft, non frizzy hair for once. It nicely conditions my thin hair using about 1/2 tsp and working it through my hair while its pretty wet. If I use too much then my hair will appear oily. I don't think it has much of a scent and certainly doesn't bother me, although with all the oils, I did expect some kind of nice fragrance.

Keeps frizz at bay

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2462496 май 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

keeps my hair smooth and frizz free

Did not like

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2827455 авг 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The smell was like baby aspirin which wasn't too bad, just different. I did not notice an improvement in the fly-away hair or frizz. Very heavy on my hair. I have thick, wavy, just-past-the-shoulder length hair. When used in conjunction with the iCreate Finish Organic Finishing Spray, I had severe flakes by end-of-day and definitely the next day if I did not shampoo. I did not use this stand-alone, so the flakes could have been from the hair spray. Disappointed in the high cost/low satisfaction.

残念でした

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1846463 апр 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

香りがどうしてもだめでした。髪へ付けた感じは悪くありませんでした。

never looked back

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2750274 янв 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

does just what it said it would do..

Great product and service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2378263 ноя 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I find iHerb.com to provide excellent products and shipment services at very reasonable prices.

1-10 из 14 всего