RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb
Отзывы
1-10 из 22 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

huele muy bien y suaviza muy bien

Отзыв оставлен ROSSITA янв 28, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Es un olor maravilloso, aunque no dura luego en el pelo. Te lo deja brillante y manejable. ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1824368 янв 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have highlighted my hair for years. It has become dry and it entangles easily. I have dozens of conditioners in my showers, but nothing ever met my expectations like this conditioner. My hair feels like silk! It was also so easy to detangled my hair when I got our of the shower that it left me amazed :). Please always provide this conditoner on iherb! forever :). I just wish this conditoner would come in the 32oz size like the other conditioner and shampoo from this line....

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Acondicionador innersense

Отзыв оставлен 4962603173134553338 мар 23, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

No esta mal, deja el pelo hidratado despues del lavado, y el olor me gusta mucho.Mi pelo es entre ondulado y rizado con tintes y decoloraciones anteriores desde los hombros aproximadamente, asi que mi pelo seco de por si,necesita mucha hidratacion. Este acondicionador me deja una forma bonita al principio.. La pega es que no me aguanta mas de un dia, pierde la hidratacion rapido y se me queda fosco de nuevo. Aun asi seguire usandolo hasta acabarlo. Hasta ahora prefiero la mascarilla de Earth science por hidratacion y resultado final.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good!

Отзыв оставлен HildeK июн 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Near no scent, creamy texture, and leaves my hair really soft. Expensive, but I will buy it again for occasional use when my hair is "tired" or when I have recently dyed it with henna.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love this conditioner!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1438643 авг 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This conditioner is excellent. It makes my frizzy hair more manageable and detangles as well. The smell is simply lovely and hair feels soft immediately when you rinse it out. A good product though a bit pricey for such a small bottle.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product from a Bay Area Green Business

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2283039 апр 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I decided to try this conditioner after tinting my hair for the very first time earlier this year. It is rich and concentrated yet does not weigh my hair down in any way, leaving it soft and manageable. It is free of all of the usual chemicals (e.g., parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, etc.). I first purchased it at Whole Foods for an outrageous $19-20, so I was pleased to find it at a much more affordable price at iHerb, enabling me to use it regularly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love It! Finally!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1757885 дек 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I first had a sample of this from health food store. I bought it and it makes my hair feel and look great. Keeps hair color shiny.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not the cheapest, but certainly among the best.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 ноя 10, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

A very good conditioner for fine, easily tangled hair. A nice fragrance. I like this range, and have used the matching shampoo.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

tous simplement parfait

Отзыв оставлен 5082690611164683435 дек 20, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

le top de l'hydratation!!! odeur sublime!!! démêlage immédiat, douceur des cheveux

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product

Отзыв оставлен ievinia янв 04, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Labai geras natūralus balzamas, galima naudoti ir kaip kaukę, plaukai pastebimai atsigauna :) Labai švelnus ir nuostabaus skonio. Great conditioer you can use it as hair mask too.. very gentle for the hair and amzing smell

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 22 всего

1 2 3