Excellent, reduced swelling and itchiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am extremely prone to mosquito bites and have very strong reactions when I get them (a lot of swelling around bites). This balm was a godsend, my swelling went down overnight after a couple applications. This is now a staple in our holistic medicine kit!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this months ago and never used it, and then found it when I had been bitten by a bunch of insects ... I was itching really badly, and on application of this ointment, the itching went away! And you don't have to apply it for another few hours. Excellent product and very handy to carry around.

Best bite/sting relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed (and relieved) by this bug ointment. I was stung by a yellow jacket and after removing the stinger and applying the ointment right away the pain dissipated within 15 minutes. I repeated applications until the pain and swelling was gone completely, about 30 minutes. The next day, the sting site was only a little itchy. It's convenient to carry with you all the time -- it's a little bigger than a chapstick. Excellent choice if you have kids!

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product I have ever found that relieves bug bites. I am highly allergic to mosquitoes and fleas and this really relieves the itch. You do have to reapply but so worth it! Additional Note: This Thanksgiving my mom had gotten a steam burn shortly before we arrived at her house. It was close to a second degree burn...We had nothing on hand specifically for burn treatment but I did have a little of this ointment left in my purse so we applied it all over....Not only did it stop the pain in just a couple minutes, we were able to enjoy our Thanksgiving. Not only that, but after reapplying later in the day, the pain had completely stopped.The next day she had a few blisters and redness but little to no pain. This product saved us from an emergency room visit on Thanksgiving. I am never leaving home without this.

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't be without this product! When I get bit, it realy swells up and lasts about a week with painfull itching, etc. that keeps me from falling asleep or wakes me up BUT, this product acts immediately to bring releif and after a few applications, the itch is GONE! Thank God for this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am from NY City now that I moved to the mountains anytime I go out the nats I think they call it ..little flies..I guess my body is not used to it..they attack me and then the area gets swollen and itchy really bad..I had both my ankles swollen and red so I bought Hylands Bug Bite ointment...it relieves itching which it is very important that you dont scracth as you can cause infection...it took a few days to go away..next time I will use it before I go out or at least as soon as I feel the bite..

Itch relief

Posted by TheBest on August 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works good to relieve the itchiness of mosquito bites.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work really well on my son

No pros for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice smelling, easy to use but did not do anything for my childrens bug bites

1 2 3 4