Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Did not help me.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This definitely triggered the bloat response, but did not trigger my body's response to deal with the bloating. I just felt more bloated. I realize this may work for others.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Hylands Nat Mur - Brilliant

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I use nat mur to help with a dry mouth, hylands is a brilliant brand, small pills that melt in your mouth, very easy to take and because they come in bottles of 1000 pills they are a very good buy, and worth having a stock of the whole range of cell salts in the home to use as needed. Unfortunatley being an International customer I was then charged a further $47.00 by DHL to deliver my parcel, other companies deliver by post and customs have never charged to have the parcel released and they still arrive in about a week to 10 days, I don't see any need for DHL and because of this added charge I have found a different company to purchase my Hylands cell salts from. However I was very happy with the prompt service I received from iHerb and the prices and customer contact were very good. I was eager to order my next batch until I got the extra charge from DHL.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It works well

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 20, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

It is good for moisturizing our bodies.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Hyland's, #9 Nat.Mur. 6x, 1000 tablets

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

good, helps with fluid retension.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I love cell salts

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Works so well when me or my daughter feel fatigued and cranky. Perks up right up, and helps me wake up in the morning.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent quality

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Hyland's has some of the best quality homeopathics on the market today. I have had great result wit this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Never without the full set

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

The tissue salts are our "go to" for so many symptoms. We wouldn't be without the set.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

花粉症対策にとても良かったです

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Hyland's, Seasonal Allergy Relief, 60 Quick-Dissolving Tablets Hyland's, #2 Calc. Phos. 6X, 1000 Tablets Hyland's, #5 Kali Mur. 6X, 1000 Tablets と共に使いました。目も鼻も喉も今年はかなり楽でした。来年もこれでいきます。持ち歩くとラムネ状の錠剤がモロモロ削れて粉が出るのは少し難点でしたが。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good price for a thousand

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 11, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I hope it helps.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great

Отзыв оставлен Cymriccat апр 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Good!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 13 всего

1 2