Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 26 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great way to get magnesium

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great product. Easy to take with no bowel issues as you can get from most oral magnesium products. Headache and muscle twitches went away almost immediately. Since most of us are deficient in magnesium. this is an excellent way to get the magnesium that so important for good health.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

LIFE SAVING FOR ACID REFLUX

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Mag phos 6x together with Nat Phos 6x saved my life from severe acid reflux. Use them together with Arnica 30c to repair the esophogeal damage. Start with 3 tablets and increase to 4 tablets after meals 4 times a day. If you get a sour taste, you are taking too many.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Source of Magnesium in a Convenient Form

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I keep these little Mag Phos tablets on my nightstand, and when I get a muscle spasm or chest pain, I pop about 10 in my mouth, and with the fast dissolving formula, I have the necessary magnesium in my system within minutes. CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Hyland's, #8, Mag. Phos. 6X

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

A very good product - works really well for cramps and very sore muscles.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Life saving/marriage saving product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 04, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is just THE best product for getting rid of agonising night cramps. 4 tablets under the tongue dissolve instantly and the cramp simply "washes away" in a few seconds. The service and delivery from iHerb was fantastic. From order to delivery in Australia took 5 days. Thank you so much!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great for inducing sleep or helping with muscle cramps.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Mag Phos

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

A little miracle pill for life's aches and pains.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have used mag phos for many years and still find it is helpful for insomnia, twitchy muscles etc.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Never without #8

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 05, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

My household is never without #8. Leg cramps, period cramps, so many ailments disappear with the tissue salts. We have the whole set, but #8 gets more of a workout than any other.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 05, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

IF I take regularly, helps my stiff shoulders

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 26 всего

1 2 3