RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 25 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great way to get magnesium

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3277353 янв 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great product. Easy to take with no bowel issues as you can get from most oral magnesium products. Headache and muscle twitches went away almost immediately. Since most of us are deficient in magnesium. this is an excellent way to get the magnesium that so important for good health.

LIFE SAVING FOR ACID REFLUX

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1878755 мар 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Mag phos 6x together with Nat Phos 6x saved my life from severe acid reflux. Use them together with Arnica 30c to repair the esophogeal damage. Start with 3 tablets and increase to 4 tablets after meals 4 times a day. If you get a sour taste, you are taking too many.

Great Source of Magnesium in a Convenient Form

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3286239 июл 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I keep these little Mag Phos tablets on my nightstand, and when I get a muscle spasm or chest pain, I pop about 10 in my mouth, and with the fast dissolving formula, I have the necessary magnesium in my system within minutes. CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM!!

Hyland's, #8, Mag. Phos. 6X

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2917759 окт 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

A very good product - works really well for cramps and very sore muscles.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1489795 май 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great for inducing sleep or helping with muscle cramps.

Mag Phos

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2383282 июл 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

A little miracle pill for life's aches and pains.

Cramps be gone!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1471527 дек 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I got this to help with my low magnesium, but saw that it helps with menstrual cramps. I tried it for my cramps and it works suprisingly well! I usually have to take Aleve for two or three days to get through my cycle. This seems to work better than Aleve, as it helps with the bloating too! Very pleased. I will never be without this again!

Hyland's #8 Magnesium Phosphate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3002499 фев 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I use these as ordered by my osteopath as a safe supplement. They also help when my boyfriend gets leg muscle craps.

They work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2757415 апр 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

These are the best thing I have ever found for cramping; both for relieving existing cramps and for preventing cramps. When I was pregnant with my daughter I got the worst muscle cramps ever. These were the only thing that ressolved the cramping. I also used it during a biking event (had been up with diarrhoea all the night before) and was sure I was going to cramp. Took this every 20 minutes of the 2 hour event and though I was slow I didn't cramp at all.

Life saving/marriage saving product

Отзыв оставлен 5122359885065109301 июн 04, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is just THE best product for getting rid of agonising night cramps. 4 tablets under the tongue dissolve instantly and the cramp simply "washes away" in a few seconds. The service and delivery from iHerb was fantastic. From order to delivery in Australia took 5 days. Thank you so much!

1-10 из 25 всего