RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1776976 окт 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I had this ano-rectal fistula(never went under surgery though many doctors suggested) for over 3-4 years, didn't know what was the cause of never healing oozing wounds.. I finally read ancient book by James Compton B, where He mentioned the treatment for a case similar to mine. I'm taking this 2 pellets early in the morning and the evening, dissolve it under my tongue and whole day I mix 8 pellets in 40 oz water bottle which I finish within a day. Now, I'm winning the battle against this irritating disease, now it's very rare to even feel I'm suffering from fistula. Hylands Silicea is a wonder drug. Thanks a lot

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Silicea is good for Cleansing the skin and body

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2942512 сен 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Good for removing toxins and great to help relieve the hot sweats associated with menopause.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

soothes abcesses, boils or irritated scars

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2712994 ноя 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Provides gentle relief. Works for me on a surgical scar that is on a pressure point. It gets irritated and sore every once in awhile. The scar used to become infected after that and there was nothing I could do before it did. Now I take Belladonna, Silica and use Nelson Bach USA, Cuts and Scrapes Cream, with Hypericum and Calendula and the scar is soothed and restored to softness and comfort in a few days.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

no titleHyland's, #12, Silicea 6X, Skin Eruptions, Brittle Hair and Nails, 1000 Tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1670674 май 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is the only thing I've ever used that stops my splitting nails.

Hyland's, 12, Silicea 6X, 1000 Tablets (

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1489404 мар 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I use this as part of a protocol for natural osteoporosis prevention.

#12

Отзыв оставлен karishma июн 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Great for skin problems.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1994440 дек 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Nails are growing it's great more than happy

My nails are beautiful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1122308 июн 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using for about 6 mos. I almost gave up, but I reminded myself as to why I was taking the tablets. They really work!

Very good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3324415 июн 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I recommend this product for people with skin problems. Really does the job! Wounds heal very soon. Only you need to be patient, because silicea needs some time to do its work.

Not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600024 янв 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

A naturopath recommended that I try this product for my fingers. I have hard, bony swellings, which I believe are called Herberden's nodes that can develop in the distal interphalangeal joints, the joints closest to the end of the fingers. I believe this is a result of training traditional karate for 20 plus years. I think it is working, as the nodes have not gotten any larger and sometimes they don't seem as large. After I finish this bottle I should have a better idea of its effectiveness.

1-10 из 23 всего