Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 23 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I had this ano-rectal fistula(never went under surgery though many doctors suggested) for over 3-4 years, didn't know what was the cause of never healing oozing wounds.. I finally read ancient book by James Compton B, where He mentioned the treatment for a case similar to mine. I'm taking this 2 pellets early in the morning and the evening, dissolve it under my tongue and whole day I mix 8 pellets in 40 oz water bottle which I finish within a day. Now, I'm winning the battle against this irritating disease, now it's very rare to even feel I'm suffering from fistula. Hylands Silicea is a wonder drug. Thanks a lot

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Silicea is good for Cleansing the skin and body

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Good for removing toxins and great to help relieve the hot sweats associated with menopause.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

soothes abcesses, boils or irritated scars

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Provides gentle relief. Works for me on a surgical scar that is on a pressure point. It gets irritated and sore every once in awhile. The scar used to become infected after that and there was nothing I could do before it did. Now I take Belladonna, Silica and use Nelson Bach USA, Cuts and Scrapes Cream, with Hypericum and Calendula and the scar is soothed and restored to softness and comfort in a few days.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

no titleHyland's, #12, Silicea 6X, Skin Eruptions, Brittle Hair and Nails, 1000 Tablets

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is the only thing I've ever used that stops my splitting nails.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Hyland's, 12, Silicea 6X, 1000 Tablets (

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I use this as part of a protocol for natural osteoporosis prevention.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

#12

Отзыв оставлен karishma июн 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Great for skin problems.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Nails are growing it's great more than happy

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Brittle, flaking nails and red skin no more.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 29, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I was using a basic Hair, Skin & Nails supplement from my local pharmacy for years. I felt I needed a little more now that I'm over 30 but I can't afford expensive serums or moisturisers for my skin. I was getting the occasional red splotches with stress or lack of sleep, and without a weekly nail strengthening regime my long nails would flake and turn brittle. Since taking 2 of these before bed at night I can now stretch my strengthening regime out to once a month and the white tips of my nails grow incredibly long very quickly. The red splotches on my face also appear to be gone. I use this alongside my HS&N supplement but the two together are working wonders. Very pleased with this product and it doesn't taste awful under the tongue at all.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very good!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I recommend this product for people with skin problems. Really does the job! Wounds heal very soon. Only you need to be patient, because silicea needs some time to do its work.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My nails are beautiful

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using for about 6 mos. I almost gave up, but I reminded myself as to why I was taking the tablets. They really work!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 23 всего

1 2 3