RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

I love cell salts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3355855 авг 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Currently using this for chiro. adjustments that don't hold for my husband. I also take it for my teeth, as well as my kids, to ensure their jaws grow so they don't need braces. After a few months, my teeth were whiter! Does wonders for the enamel. I found that once I started taking Fulvic acid, the cell salts really started to work more efficiently. Amazing! Cell salts need a few months to work, taken at least 3x a day.

Calc Fluor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2383282 июл 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

It has taken 1 1/2 years of taking Calc Fluor but I finaly got rid of my creaking knees when I climb stairs. It also reduced the size of my index finger knuckles. Both of these results were a pleasant surprize.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for hermorrhoid bleeding or piles

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1388482 окт 02, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have hermorrhoids or piles. very often it bleeds. I have tried taking green powder-Fields of green.It works but sometimes doesn't. I have tried stoneroot-usually works but sometimes doesn't. I also tried a bentonite clay suppository.Works but a bit messy . I can across this and as it says on the bottle it is for hermorrhoids-4 tablets 2 times a day under tongue-no more bleeding!!Great

Really works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2151755 мар 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have from time to time dry skin on my hands and my lips are flaky. With this my lips have become almost normal within a few days, and those dry areas on my hands have healed almost completely. I definately recommend this, it works really fast!!

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1832789 окт 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product helps my teeth not be so sensitive.

cf

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1666980 июн 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

brings up the saliva calcium aiding in secondary dentin dental re-ossification.

Calc Fluor 6X

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1373824 июн 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Purchased this because calc fluor is supposed to help with dry lips, skin elasticity and venous problems (eg varicose veins), but I noticed no improvement with anything I'm afraid. These remedies just don't seem to work for me, however I have read so many positive testimonials for them, which is why I'm still giving an average review. The lactose base may be a problem for me - not sure.

Extra hidden costs

Отзыв оставлен 5702263173644604869 авг 28, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Good product and arrived fairly quickly, but were not told about hidden costs. On the order of about £55 there was another £13 for import duty, and then another £2.50 over the border fee. It would have been better to have quoted for the whole lot when ordering instead of having these stings in the tails. Not too impressed.

OK!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3324415 июн 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I am taking this supplement and I think it's working well for me, but I need more time to give a better explanation about it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3046375 авг 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

1-10 из 11 всего