RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Smelly breath

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1548967 июл 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My partner has alot of bacteria build up in his mouth and i can smell him a mile away. I purchased this without him knowing as i am a huge fan of hydrogen, i use hydrogen for everything so i thought that it must work as hydrogen does wonders for everything else. He tried it and oh my goodness this stuff really works no more dog breath, thank god now i welcome him kissing me. He tried everything and now he tells his friends about it :)

fabulous

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1907904 сен 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

this is the 1st time I try out hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash and it's fabulous! strengthen gums, whitens teeth !

Excellent! Mouthwash

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2518503 апр 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Reduces mouth odor. Fizzes up not only the gum line but also the tongue. Clean fresh breath after using.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good tasting, germ killing mouthwash

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2057538 июн 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have used Hydrogen Peroxide for quite some time as a mouthwash. I love this mouthwash because it tastes better and you still get the same benefits. It works well for for bleeding gums.

Outstanding product

Отзыв оставлен PointBeaute ноя 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

At last something different. Feels very genuine. I think it brightens my teeth while cleaning the whole mouth. I will not use another of theses fake-flavors mouth rinse anymore. So happy.

Great cleaning

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1732608 окт 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I think this product is great to use as a gargle when you have a cold etc. Just make sure you rinse your mouth out afterward.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember янв 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Very refreshing foaming action.

Contains Alcohol! >:(

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1641291 окт 10, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.

Great Preventative!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2989945 окт 31, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I use this daily, (much less than they suggest to make it go further...a little goes a long way), and credit it with helping me stay well.

nice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3001165 окт 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

love the foaming action when slushing around in mouth.

1-10 из 29 всего