Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Smelly breath

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My partner has alot of bacteria build up in his mouth and i can smell him a mile away. I purchased this without him knowing as i am a huge fan of hydrogen, i use hydrogen for everything so i thought that it must work as hydrogen does wonders for everything else. He tried it and oh my goodness this stuff really works no more dog breath, thank god now i welcome him kissing me. He tried everything and now he tells his friends about it :)

fabulous

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

this is the 1st time I try out hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash and it's fabulous! strengthen gums, whitens teeth !

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good tasting, germ killing mouthwash

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have used Hydrogen Peroxide for quite some time as a mouthwash. I love this mouthwash because it tastes better and you still get the same benefits. It works well for for bleeding gums.

Excellent! Mouthwash

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Reduces mouth odor. Fizzes up not only the gum line but also the tongue. Clean fresh breath after using.

Contains Alcohol! >:(

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.

Hydrogen Peroxide Perfection!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 25, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Having suffered from severe gingivitis for some years now, I was very pleased by the exquisite healing power I noticed from this product. I experienced significantly less swelling in my gums, as well as a lessened tendency for my gums to bleed during the rest of my oral hygiene routine. To me, the taste of the hygiene peroxide was miniscule, nearly undetectable. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from gingivitis or any other gum related issues.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember янв 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Very refreshing foaming action.

Outstanding product

Отзыв оставлен PointBeaute ноя 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

At last something different. Feels very genuine. I think it brightens my teeth while cleaning the whole mouth. I will not use another of theses fake-flavors mouth rinse anymore. So happy.

Great cleaning

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I think this product is great to use as a gargle when you have a cold etc. Just make sure you rinse your mouth out afterward.

Great Preventative!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 31, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I use this daily, (much less than they suggest to make it go further...a little goes a long way), and credit it with helping me stay well.

1-10 из 32 всего