Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 27 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Alka-thyme is more than just mouthwash!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 31, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product. I have used Alka-thyme for 14 years. The only alkalizing mouthwash I have found. Can alkalize the body by putting a few drops in a glass of water and drinking it once a day too, great for helping psoriasis sufferers. Also (read instructions first) a great eye wash. Only use 2 drops of Alka-thyme diluted with water in an eyecup. I did this for a bad eye infection and it was gone in two days. Cool and minty fresh. A little goes a long way! Peterborough,Canada

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nice, not too sweet

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Most mouthwashes (regular and natural alternatives) are just way too sweet. This is a tiny bit sweet, but has more of a neutral taste. My only complaint is that it's SO expensive.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

no more plaque

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I decided I'd give this a go as it makes the mouth more alkaline. Much to my surprise when I went to the dentist yesterday after waiting 8 months since my last cleaning (I normally go every 6 months) I hardly had any plaque, quite a change from the norm. Wish it weren't quite so expensive.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

alkaline

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I like this as a mouthwash, right before bed, because I rest easier knowing that my mouth is alkaline and that the bad bacteria are reduced.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Mouthwash

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Good for my teeth after eating too many acidic foods

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

it's ok

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 14, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

has alcohol & glycerine. it tastes ok.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 10, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Love this product. More than a mouthwash, can be used for many different things. diluted in neti pot, compress for sinuses.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

All right

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this to get a mouthwash without addede sweetener. Something about this mouthwash make it taste ultra-sweet. I was ambivilent about that since I prefer other types of tastes. That being said, it felt refreshing and smelled good.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nothing

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 25, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This product did not seem to help me one bit I suffer from gout,and some things you take that alkalize your body will make you feel better right away. Thought that this product would be beneficial. Did not help me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

맵지 않아 좋아요.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 25, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

다른 가글 제품들과 달리 맵지 않지만 입이 개운한 느낌이에요. 매번 구매하는 아이템입니다.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 27 всего

1 2 3