Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Don't Leave Home Without It

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I start giving this to my kids when they turn 1 for their seasonal allergies. There is never a fight over taking their "medicine" and it works wonders. It comes on time and I've never had any problems with the product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent natural cure for allergies

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My son has terrible allergies to the point where we have to keep him indoors some days. This really helps and without the unwanted chemicals and side effects of things like Benadryl/Claritin. Highly recommended!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Herbs for Kids, Nettle & Eyebright, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Отзыв оставлен ReputableReviewer окт 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

My precious furbaby yorkie is using it, but not for allergy problems. My dog is on raw diet and has no allergies at 8 years young. To my mind it is immune support and natural calming factor due to chamomile in it, natural eye health enhancer due to eyebright herb, stomach support due to peppermint herb, liver support due to milk thistle. Tinctures are very good to dogs, very adaptable to their organisms. Every good owner of the dog should maintain his/her dog's health with such or similar supplements.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Seasonal Allergy - Must Have!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

7 Year Old took for 2 weeks, and morning sneezes were gone!! However, Kids (and I too) HATE the taste - horrible!! Hope it could taste better, so I that I don't have to force them to take it!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

No alcohol and good for allergies

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

면역력 증강과 눈 건강 위해 꾸준히 먹일 예정이에요.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 16, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

일단 성분이 단순해서 좋고 허브 조합도 괜찮고 맛도 거부감 들지않는 맛이라 맘에 들어요. 면역력 증강에 좋다고 하는데 찾아보니 눈 건강에도 도움이 된다고 해서 더 좋네요.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего