RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Don't Leave Home Without It

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2254020 июл 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I start giving this to my kids when they turn 1 for their seasonal allergies. There is never a fight over taking their "medicine" and it works wonders. It comes on time and I've never had any problems with the product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent natural cure for allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1407432 май 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My son has terrible allergies to the point where we have to keep him indoors some days. This really helps and without the unwanted chemicals and side effects of things like Benadryl/Claritin. Highly recommended!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Herbs for Kids, Nettle & Eyebright, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE окт 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

My precious furbaby yorkie is using it, but not for allergy problems. My dog is on raw diet and has no allergies at 8 years young. To my mind it is immune support and natural calming factor due to chamomile in it, natural eye health enhancer due to eyebright herb, stomach support due to peppermint herb, liver support due to milk thistle. Tinctures are very good to dogs, very adaptable to their organisms. Every good owner of the dog should maintain his/her dog's health with such or similar supplements.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Seasonal Allergy - Must Have!

Отзыв оставлен 5658547234187813840 янв 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

7 Year Old took for 2 weeks, and morning sneezes were gone!! However, Kids (and I too) HATE the taste - horrible!! Hope it could taste better, so I that I don't have to force them to take it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2798027 фев 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

No alcohol and good for allergies

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

면역력 증강과 눈 건강 위해 꾸준히 먹일 예정이에요.

Отзыв оставлен 4909354199524477815 апр 16, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

일단 성분이 단순해서 좋고 허브 조합도 괜찮고 맛도 거부감 들지않는 맛이라 맘에 들어요. 면역력 증강에 좋다고 하는데 찾아보니 눈 건강에도 도움이 된다고 해서 더 좋네요.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего