RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Celery

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2836939 дек 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

The Celery tincture in combination with the Devil's Claw Tincture has been proven very effective for my gout condition. It actually has worked better than the medication that has been prescribed by my physician.

I like it a lot

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1423928 апр 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

It's good for lowering uric acid level. This brand is better than the Nature's Answer brand. The Nature's Answer brand is dark and pulpy and tastes like prunes, but the Herb Pharm brand is light and clear and tastes like celery.

Celery

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2054010 ноя 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I use it with other supplements to reduce my blood pressure. It seems to work.

Removes excess fluid!

Отзыв оставлен 4915408194290932743 мар 26, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Took this product on a very hot day. I had been trying to relieve fluid retention caused by kidney problems. Did not realise how effective this product would be! About two hours after taking it, I suddenly felt all excess fluid drain from my body, it was like instantly losing weight! But I think the fluid went out of the body as perspiration (hot day). and I then became dehydrated and had to drink a lot of water to replenish fluids! So, it DEFINITELY works. I have a friend who takes fluid tablets. I would much rather take this Herb Pharm Celery tincture. It has a pleasant taste, it's organic, all natural, no side-effects and you feel good after taking it. Happy to recommend.

Deep Sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1550557 май 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I always wake up middle of night because my hand not feel well, after I started using Herb Pham celery, it's help me sleep well through the nite, tks iherb.

ant protection

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3213560 май 18, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Quite apart from the job celery does as a toxin remover and system cleansing diuretic, I also read in an ayurvedic article it can be used as a personal insect repellent. In testing this out I placed a drop near an ant hole in my bathroom and to be sure they did not want to go near it. Celery, what an all rounder !

Good Quality Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1430941 фев 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Always appreciate the quality of Herb Pharm, no irradiation or fumigation, and organic. This one is no different. It tastes fresh, clean, and potent. Use it as part of a high blood pressure protocol.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2552070 мар 14, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Great price, great product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent for uric acid and gout conditions

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1251902 мар 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Used this together with cherry extract and found it amazing for eazing the pain of gout. Excellent product and so easy to use.

great for water retention

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2929900 авг 17, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

both this and Dandelion from the same brand work as good natural diuretics. Delivery was fast from iherb.

1-10 из 13 всего