Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Celery

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

The Celery tincture in combination with the Devil's Claw Tincture has been proven very effective for my gout condition. It actually has worked better than the medication that has been prescribed by my physician.

I like it a lot

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

It's good for lowering uric acid level. This brand is better than the Nature's Answer brand. The Nature's Answer brand is dark and pulpy and tastes like prunes, but the Herb Pharm brand is light and clear and tastes like celery.

Celery

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I use it with other supplements to reduce my blood pressure. It seems to work.

Removes excess fluid!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 26, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Took this product on a very hot day. I had been trying to relieve fluid retention caused by kidney problems. Did not realise how effective this product would be! About two hours after taking it, I suddenly felt all excess fluid drain from my body, it was like instantly losing weight! But I think the fluid went out of the body as perspiration (hot day). and I then became dehydrated and had to drink a lot of water to replenish fluids! So, it DEFINITELY works. I have a friend who takes fluid tablets. I would much rather take this Herb Pharm Celery tincture. It has a pleasant taste, it's organic, all natural, no side-effects and you feel good after taking it. Happy to recommend.

Deep Sleep

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I always wake up middle of night because my hand not feel well, after I started using Herb Pham celery, it's help me sleep well through the nite, tks iherb.

ant protection

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 18, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Quite apart from the job celery does as a toxin remover and system cleansing diuretic, I also read in an ayurvedic article it can be used as a personal insect repellent. In testing this out I placed a drop near an ant hole in my bathroom and to be sure they did not want to go near it. Celery, what an all rounder !

Good Quality Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Always appreciate the quality of Herb Pharm, no irradiation or fumigation, and organic. This one is no different. It tastes fresh, clean, and potent. Use it as part of a high blood pressure protocol.

Increases male pheromones

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 20, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I take this to increase my pheromones to attract females.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 29, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

The product was everything I hoped and it helped me. However the packaging could have been better. The bottle was loose and unpacked with bubble wrap and rolling around in the box with the other ordered items. Fortunately it did not break.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 14, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Great price, great product.

1-10 из 13 всего