Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent results

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 14, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Spascupreel Winning Combintation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take this on its own, and also in combination with Traumeel or Zeel. I have a muscle in my shoulder that just refuses to stay calm on its own. When flared up it is impossible to continue life as normal. With the Traumeel/Spascupreel combination for a couple of hours, things go back to normal. Also take as a preventative when going to do work that involves the upper body (use the computer, cut the grass, vacuum) Highly recommend.

arthritis pain in dog

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

helps with IBD (Crohn's specifically)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have mild Crohn's and this really helps with cramping and spasms -- sure beats steroids -- and worse!!

Excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I suffer from severe muscle spasms in my neck/shoulders due to a misaligned pelvis and currently am in the process of realigning that with a shoe lift, causing everything in my back to shift. I cannot take many medications due to a corn allergy, and i came across Spascupreel thru much internet research. I have been using the Traumeel Ointment for months which is fantastic for specific areas such as shoulders, but this seems to reduce the severity of spasms when i take it three times a day on a daily basis. On my really spasm'd days, i alter between Spascupreel and Traumeel tablets. This is an excellent product, and i recommend it to everyone. The best part is there are no side effects as with regular medications!

Disappointed

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have a disorder which causes muscle spasms. I was hoping this would help but even taking double the dose did nothing for me

Works wonders for our Pup

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Our Doberman has Wobblers, stage 1 with Traumeel & Spascupreel along with Chiropractic treatment he is doing wonderful. We are very grateful that he responded so well to the herbs he has not needed to go back on heavy prescriptions of Western meds

Estupenda

Отзыв оставлен MariaG янв 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

para dolores menstruales va fenomenal!

Spascupreel

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My husband says it works very well. Although he wishes when it is shipped that it would get here in 3-5 days when using the mail, instead of 10 business days.

Spascupreel - testimonial

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This medication is absolutely marvellous. I don't know why one can't purchase it in the U.K. Nothing else works so fast on my digestive system. Thankyou to Heel BHI.

1-10 из 15 всего