RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent results

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1128885 авг 14, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Spascupreel Winning Combintation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1193079 окт 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take this on its own, and also in combination with Traumeel or Zeel. I have a muscle in my shoulder that just refuses to stay calm on its own. When flared up it is impossible to continue life as normal. With the Traumeel/Spascupreel combination for a couple of hours, things go back to normal. Also take as a preventative when going to do work that involves the upper body (use the computer, cut the grass, vacuum) Highly recommend.

arthritis pain in dog

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2258353 дек 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

Excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1487592 июн 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I suffer from severe muscle spasms in my neck/shoulders due to a misaligned pelvis and currently am in the process of realigning that with a shoe lift, causing everything in my back to shift. I cannot take many medications due to a corn allergy, and i came across Spascupreel thru much internet research. I have been using the Traumeel Ointment for months which is fantastic for specific areas such as shoulders, but this seems to reduce the severity of spasms when i take it three times a day on a daily basis. On my really spasm'd days, i alter between Spascupreel and Traumeel tablets. This is an excellent product, and i recommend it to everyone. The best part is there are no side effects as with regular medications!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

helps with IBD (Crohn's specifically)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2873005 окт 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have mild Crohn's and this really helps with cramping and spasms -- sure beats steroids -- and worse!!

Disappointed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1668204 апр 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have a disorder which causes muscle spasms. I was hoping this would help but even taking double the dose did nothing for me

Spascupreel - testimonial

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1573668 июл 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This medication is absolutely marvellous. I don't know why one can't purchase it in the U.K. Nothing else works so fast on my digestive system. Thankyou to Heel BHI.

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2580810 май 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I overreact to prescription medication of muscle relaxers and have been searching for a natural remedy to help alleviate muscle spasms, particularly in my legs and upper back. The homeopathic Spascupreel meets my needs without the side effects (lethargy and extreme sleepiness) I experience with RX meds.

Very good for Spasms

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2823202 мар 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Appears to have worked with acouple of gallbladder spasms and a couple of muscel spasms.

Spascupreel

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1549019 авг 09, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is by far the best product for IBS cramping. Works every time! Great price and good service!

1-10 из 15 всего