Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent results!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I am amazed that this homeopathic remedy can do what Imodium does, and does it so much better with no side effects! My IBS symptoms were awful and prescription drugs were little or no help and expensive. After taking Heel for one day (2 dissolved under the tongue - one at a time - about 20 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner) there was no more problem. I did this faithfully for three weeks, and the nasty symptoms did not return. Now I take one first thing in the morning and one at noontime and two before dinner and all is still well. I haven't felt this good in two years. No more diarrhea, gas, bloating and stomach cramps. The important thing, it seems, is to be faithful in taking the Heel at least 15 to 20 minutes before eating a meal or drinking a liquid and doing it every day. That way the symptoms won't get a chance to start. If you should miss taking at dose or two and you begin to get that dreaded feeling, you can stop it, or lower the impact by following the directions here on iHerb, “One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief.” I did this once and after 3 tablets about 10 minutes apart, the symptoms receded and were gone in an hour. Thank you iHerb, for these wonderful Heel products and your making them available to us at an affordable price!

really works.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I was having an IBS flare up due to stress and didn't want to continue taking immodium since finding out it can be addictive and is derived from opium. Also was having dizziness from it. The Heel BHI Diarrhea Homeopathic Medication worked great. I took two in the morning, afternoon and evening. Life saver.

Love it!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very efactive.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

works extremely well for diarrhea

My Mom's Savior

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Ordered these for my Mom online because our local store was out of stock. These are the only natural medicine that stops her problems in their tracks - she loves this stuff!! Thanks for carrying it, iHerb!!

Why lactose?

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I don't understand why they would put lactose in an anti-diarrhea homeopathic supplement. I have chronic diarrhea and lactose intolerance but tried it - maybe it would work. Well it didn't, I had terrible cramps and had to run to the bathroom all day, for 2 days long.

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 24, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I'm not a fan of medicine so I tend not to take medicines when I don't need it. But this diarrhea medicine is truly effective. Definitely recommended.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The only thing that stop my dad's diarrhoea!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 06, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

My dad got a terrible chronic diarrhoea a few months ago, that lasted for months! He lost so much weight everyone was so worried. We tried different things and some would work for a while, but then it would come back. This is the only thing that worked.... now if he feels a slight discomfort, he immediately takes them and within minutes the discomfort goes away !

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Knocks out simple upset quickly.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 09, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Except for a heavy duty virus attack, we have found that this product stops diarrhea in its tracks.

EXCELENTE PRODUCTO SIN EFECTOS SECUNDARIOS

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 23, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

FUNCIONA RÁPIDO Y SIN EFECTOS SECUNDARIOS.

1-10 из 20 всего