Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 33 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

NOT VEGAN: comes from sheep's lanolin!

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus янв 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Editing my review: just got off the phone with HO and they told me that this vitamin comes from sheep's wool! 2 free samples of this D sold me on this D: I ordered a bottle because it's an excellent vitamin D (my Dr. said I was very deficient) and it protects against colds & (swine) flu. It's best to take 1 pill x4/day. If taking too much of any D at once, it is too strong a diuretic. Best to split it up during the day, all day protection that way.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great value terrific product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 14, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

A couple of these a day is good insurance for anybody. From what I've read, it seems 2400 a day is the basic maintenance dose.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

D3 and bones

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Immediately I felt my bones losen up and beging to fall into place. I know its not in my head because I was in agony. It seems to help me with digestion as well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I tried these as a free sample. The product is so good that my Dr. has me taking these instead of the RX, that she gave me. It is a perfect dose, workd great to assimilate calcium. It's the best free trial I ever made. I will use this forever, you should to.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

D3

Отзыв оставлен madbaires авг 03, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Fácil de consumir

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Regular purchase

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The whole family all take these regularly. Even though we live in sunny Australia we all cover up and avoid sun exposure due to the high skin cancer risk here. Vitamin D is essential to health. Great value. Regularly repurchase.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Good!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

항상 먹던거

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

좋아요

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

D3, awesome product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

1200IU, could be 5000IU, but this time I wanted to buy thease(for summer use).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vita D

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I think they are helping my "attitude". So far I like them.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 33 всего

1 2 3 4